My bank doesn't have an app for any platform, take that!
    try saying this 10 times. "I continue choosing to bank with an old bank with no apps. "

Sent from a non bb10 playbook.
    02-19-13 05:36 AM
    "suretap™ supported - An exclusive Rogers service that lets customers turn their smartphone into a mobile wallet by securely downloading credit card details to a secure SIM card for use in mobile payments. At launch, BlackBerry 10 smartphones purchased at Rogers retail and dealer locations will come with a suretap SIM card. "

so in theory, it should work since all Z10s come with NFC enabled LTE micro-sims
    02-23-13 02:43 PM
    "suretap� supported - An exclusive Rogers service that lets customers turn their smartphone into a mobile wallet by securely downloading credit card details to a secure SIM card for use in mobile payments. At launch, BlackBerry 10 smartphones purchased at Rogers retail and dealer locations will come with a suretap SIM card. "

so in theory, it should work since all Z10s come with NFC enabled LTE micro-sims
    Bought mine outright and it didn't come with a micro nfc sim card...

Sent from my Z10
    02-23-13 05:02 PM
    Rogers does have the NFC enabled micro sim for the Z10, I have one.
    It should be noted that they are not the default. They specifically asked me if I wanted it and when I said yes, they said I was the first customer for any phone.
    They were about to give me a non-nfc sim prior to them asking.

Posted via CB10
    My rep said he was going to get me a SIM from the back and I told him I already had a micro sim, he reply you need one of the new ones for NFC without me even asking. I bought mine at the Bloor location in Toronto on the ground floor of Rogers head office, not from a dealer if that helps with the mystery of why some stores aren't offering by default. If any one didn't get a NFC sim call Rogers and askone be sent to you, for free...
    02-27-13 05:22 PM
    Wait, I'm confused now, you need a specific sim card for NFC to work as well? Why? What the **** is the point of that?
    You only need the NFC SIM to use NFC payments.

You can use NFC for everything from regardless of SIM.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-13 06:07 PM
30 12