Hey what's up BB10 loyalists. This is for people who haven't read what Chen is saying. But this is a great article to read and now folks can finally start planning. If this has been posted before please forgive me. I would love to hear y'all feedback.

Check it out. BlackBerry going all-in on Android phones - CNET

Posted via CB10
    01-07-16 04:01 PM
    Not news.

BlackBerry should have gone Android years ago.

BB10 will die a quick and painless death.

Posted via CB10
    paulbbp likes this.
    01-07-16 05:04 PM
    Why is BlackBerry not build one phone for both os and just make a batch and if the sell of BB10 getting short they can install Android and if they needed more BB10 device they could install BlackBerry OS10. The best part is that the could advertise them in one ad.

I know they have enough leaps (why on earth the didn't get just the Z30 design with the hardware from the Passport) and the Passport and the Classic seems also still in stock to sell. So i get it when they only come out with two Android phone's but at least get the the next BlackBerry device in two ways with both platforms.

BlackBerry should also advertise that with android you get better secure and lesse security issues than that other fruit company, and if you can handle a device withhout google service apps but just native and Android apps with the best security you can choose the phone with BB10
    01-07-16 05:30 PM
    Not news.

Posted via CB10
    Did u read the whole article?

Posted via CB10
    01-07-16 06:18 PM
    Not news.

Posted via CB10
    Depends what you mean by quick. If it means hanging around sucking a bit of oxygen in once in a blue moon for a year or 2 well then maybe.......
    01-07-16 06:18 PM
    Hey what's up BB10 loyalists. This is for people who haven't read what Chen is saying. But this is a great article to read and now folks can finally start planning. If this has been posted before please forgive me. I would love to hear y'all feedback.

Check it out. BlackBerry going all-in on Android phones - CNET

Posted via CB10
    It's a bit more than a hint I think.
    01-07-16 06:23 PM
    Did u read the whole article?
    Apparently not.

Passport SE: All the snooty prestige of a device with a precious metal in the name at less than half the price!
    01-07-16 07:22 PM
    "As for you BlackBerry 10 fans, don't lose hope. Chen wouldn't outright say he's abandoning the software. This year, the company is focused on getting national security certification for BlackBerry 10 so the devices can be used in certain government and corporate projects."

Passport SE: All the snooty prestige of a device with a precious metal in the name at less than half the price!
    danifulger likes this.
    01-07-16 07:25 PM