Not holding my breath for a great BB native app, but if the dinosaur Chen has started using it, maybe he'll see how faulty the BB version is and side-load the Android version with Snap.

(I can dream, can't I?)
    05-08-15 12:16 PM
    Naive ;-)
    Chen is not tweeting himself, PR people are handling this, using Brand Embassy or similar PC software...

Posted via CB10
    05-08-15 12:17 PM
    I wouldn't hold my breath. Just wait till you see a post "posted from Twitter for iPhone " lol!

Posted via CB10
    05-08-15 12:38 PM
    Blaq

Posted via CB10
    Avenzuno likes this.
    05-08-15 12:44 PM
    I wouldn't hold my breath. Just wait till you see a post "posted from Twitter for iPhone " lol!

Posted via CB10
    Close enough?

With Chen joining Twitter, maybe we'll get a GOOD native app now?-img_20150508_135811.png

Posted via CB10
    05-08-15 12:58 PM
    Twitter for BlackBerry is actually made by twitter. What's wrong with it? Also there blaq and twirly. We have choices.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-15 01:08 PM
    Twitter for BlackBerry is actually made by twitter. What's wrong with it? Also there blaq and twirly. We have choices.

Posted via CB10
    I was under the impression BBRY made and maintained the client.
    05-08-15 01:48 PM
    BlackBerry World says Twitter, Inc, as opposed to BlackBerry Limited:

With Chen joining Twitter, maybe we'll get a GOOD native app now?-img_20150508_144946.png

Posted via CB10
    05-08-15 01:50 PM
    I like the BlackBerry twitter app more than the android one. it's faster and the icons on the bottom are better than far on top...

Posted via CB10
    der_mit and Riaan Smit like this.
    05-08-15 01:52 PM
    Between the preloaded big name apps on bb10 namely Facebook, Twitter, linked in, four square, box, drop box and one drive, only Facebook, drop box and one drive are maintained by BlackBerry.

Others are actually developed and maintained by their respective companies.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-15 02:34 PM
    BlackBerry World says Twitter, Inc, as opposed to BlackBerry Limited:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150508_144946.png 
Views:	1593 
Size:	239.1 KB 
ID:	351809

Posted via CB10
    Between the preloaded big name apps on bb10 namely Facebook, Twitter, linked in, four square, box, drop box and one drive, only Facebook, drop box and one drive are maintained by BlackBerry.

Others are actually developed and maintained by their respective companies.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the clarification.
    05-08-15 02:39 PM
    I don't think BlackBerrys twitter is is that bad I use both the BlackBerry and the android one their both good

Posted via cb10 Www.youtube.com/spookyentertainment
    05-08-15 02:45 PM
    I don't think BlackBerrys twitter is is that bad I use both the BlackBerry and the android one their both good

This is what I do as well - use both.
    05-08-15 03:03 PM
    i don't have any problems with the native twitter app. I'm a pretty heaver twitter user too. Only improvement i want is more timely updates.
    05-08-15 05:22 PM
    imho native twitter app is quite good.
    Riaan Smit likes this.
    05-08-15 07:18 PM
    The only issue I have is it seems to skip a lot of Tweets. I'll tap the load more bar and it'll load but a ton are missing. I know this because I'll check the mobile site or use Blaq and see a bunch between the Tweet before I loaded more and up to the latest tweet that aren't showing in the native Twitter app but show elsewhere. Am I alone in this? Maybe none of you check like I do. Some people and companies that I follow are too important for me to miss a Tweet from. I know it sounds stupid but it's just my reality. Lemme know if any of you experience this as well.
    05-08-15 09:58 PM
    The only issue I have is it seems to skip a lot of Tweets. I'll tap the load more bar and it'll load but a ton are missing. I know this because I'll check the mobile site or use Blaq and see a bunch between the Tweet before I loaded more and up to the latest tweet that aren't showing in the native Twitter app but show elsewhere. Am I alone in this? Maybe none of you check like I do. Some people and companies that I follow are too important for me to miss a Tweet from. I know it sounds stupid but it's just my reality. Lemme know if any of you experience this as well.
    I do.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-15 03:12 AM
    Same here, tweets are missing! Honestly the app is **** but people don't realize that, my app crashes every day, I just gotta scroll fast a couple of scrolls and bam it crashes

Posted via CB10
    05-09-15 03:12 AM
    I think the native twitter app is very good

Posted via CB10
    der_mit likes this.
    05-09-15 11:39 AM
    I'd love to use it but until they fix the issue of Tweets missing I can't switch. I also hate how when you tap to load more it loads downward and you end up losing your place. I wish they'd just copy Blaq. It has neither of these issues. Oh well.
    05-09-15 02:02 PM
    I never thought to check and see if tweets are missing maybe that's why everyone has problems with BlackBerry twitter I'll check

Posted via cb10 Www.youtube.com/spookyentertainment
    05-09-15 02:04 PM
    He's posting pictures on Twitter with his iPhone 6..😆
    05-09-15 02:08 PM
    He's posting pictures on Twitter with his iPhone 6..😆
    No he isn't. They all say Web client and Twitter for BB10. The only one that says iPhone is the one from John Legere that Chen retweeted.
    05-09-15 03:51 PM
    There was/is an issue with the older version of Twitter with lists. Blaq had it's own problems too. I use lists a lot.

I haven't tested either since, been using Tweetbot on the iPhone instead.

I will have to test the respective updates to both.
    05-09-15 11:04 PM
    Same here, tweets are missing! Honestly the app is **** but people don't realize that, my app crashes every day, I just gotta scroll fast a couple of scrolls and bam it crashes

Posted via CB10
    So, are you saying that "we" are too stupid to know the difference? The native Twitter app works perfectly for my needs and usage so no, I don't "realize" that it is junk. Mine does not crash, either; I just scrolled as fast as I could for about 30 seconds straight.... ....nothing.

Then again, what do I know? I'm just a dinosaur on my dinosaur Z10 with my dinosaur 10.3.1.2558.
    05-09-15 11:41 PM
28 12