I remember if I used to get a Facebook notification and I clicked it in the Hub then it would quickly just show me that notification.
    But now with OS 10.2.1 when I click the notification it opens the app which takes a bit longer.

Is there a way to switch back to what it once was?
    HotFix likes this.
    05-18-14 05:21 AM
    Probably not if you are going to continue to use the 10.2.1 OS
    05-18-14 07:31 AM
    I remember if I used to get a Facebook notification and I clicked it in the Hub then it would quickly just show me that notification.
    But now with OS 10.2.1 when I click the notification it opens the app which takes a bit longer.

Is there a way to switch back to what it once was?
    Really? I don't remember that, but it's probably true. I can't seem to remember. LoL.
    I do know that I have that same difference when tapping on a FaceBook email notification and a FaceBook app notification though.
    I will keep my eye out for this instead of rushing into it to see what's happening.
    The HUB makes things so easy to view stuff I never really pay attention. LoL.
    Thanks for heads up in pointing this out.
    05-18-14 07:57 AM
    I echo the OP's desire to just see the notification versus opening the app.

Often times I can't even read what the notification is trying to tell me because it scrolls off the screen, and when the app opens to the post I'm not sure what I am supposed to notice.

Posted via CB10 via Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.2947
    05-18-14 03:48 PM
    It's not hard to figure out since Facebook doesn't have a wide range of notification types. Someone either "invites" you to like/play/attend something, "liked" something you posted or "comments" on something you posted. If the notification scrolls off screen with too many names, it's probably those people "liked" something you posted.

Just look for those 3 words, if too long it's "liked" and I personally just delete any and all "invited" notifications. The messenger notifications are simple to distinguish due to their different icon in the hub view.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-14 08:36 PM
    But if I have made several posts in quick succession and somebody comments on one of them, I want to quickly see which one, I don't want the whole app to open.

Posted via CB10 on my SwagBerry
    HotFix likes this.
    05-19-14 05:10 AM