I really wish that someone would develop a Chase app, for OS10, that works as well as Bank of America's (which is very good. )

Posted via CB10
    01-04-16 05:53 PM
    You're talking about a banking app not Snapchat or Twitter so that "someone" better be Chase. A word of advice, if an app pops up somewhere that says "Chase Banking" by someone other than Chase don't just download it and login to your bank account.
    MB64 likes this.
    01-04-16 06:23 PM
    Chase pulled the BlackBerry app as soon as BB10 was launched. However, you can still download it from the Amazon Appstore.

Posted via CB app on my BlackBerry Classic
    01-04-16 06:29 PM
    Chase pulled the BlackBerry app as soon as BB10 was launched. However, you can still download it from the Amazon Appstore.
    Yes, but it does not focus well. Usually, the second photo (back) just refuses to focus. The B of A app does it all, automatically, and works every time.
    01-05-16 01:04 PM
    Go to Chase via your browser. It should recognize that you are on a mobile device. Save it to your desktop. That is what I did and it works just like the app. There is a shortcut creator in BlackBerry World that will even let you save a logo to look like the app (save the image in a file and attach). I did this with another bank and Capital One. All three work like their apps.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-16 02:22 AM
    I really wish that someone would develop a Chase app, for OS10, that works as well as Bank of America's (which is very good. )

Posted via CB10
    I just checked BlackBerry world and I do not see a bb10 app for bank of America. Is it not available for the Passport?

Posted via CB10
    01-06-16 02:40 AM
    The Android Chase app available using Snap works fine. To get the focus right when taking pictures of checks, do the following :

1. Point the camera about six inches away from the check before hitting the button to take the picture. This should be at approximately the right height to fill the frame.

2. If it's out of focus just quickly take the photo but do not pull the phone away. Leaving the phone positioned at the same place above the check, hit the retake button. This second photo should be perfectly focused.

3. Flip the check, position the phone above it and repeat the above procedure.

I used to fight this focus issue all the time. Now, by keeping the phone in "ready" position before starting the camera, the first or definitely the second pic is always perfectly focused. This doesn't add much time at all to the deposit process.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-16 04:05 AM
    I got mine through Snap. It is fast, very smooth, and it automatically, focuses, and takes the picture. It took me by surprise, the first time I used it, because I literally, did not have to do anything but point.
    01-09-16 10:50 AM
    The front photo "usually" takes fine. It is the back, I have problems with. I will try your method, and see what happens. I never had a problem with my Storm II.
    01-09-16 10:53 AM
    It does everything but allow check deposits.
    07-16-16 03:32 PM