Hi all,

So I find myself in a situation where I seem to be running a little low on battery power on my Passport SE which is approx 2 years old.

I plan on keeping this device for probably another year until the Key 3 come out or something else exciting from BlackBerry Mobile. I love BlackBerry 10 and I have some other devices as back up as well.

Long story short, I have managed to damage a few of the tips on some micro USB cables for charing my phone. I'm down to 1 but my batter life isn't what it used to be.

Is it ok to use non BlackBerry charging cables? I have a few of the BlackBerry bricks not no cables. I'm not taking about the $3 gas station ones but some decent ones?

I found a few charging cables online at walmart.ca with free shipping and I found some BlackBerry chargers, but those look a little old, like from 2011 etc.

I just want some authentic BlackBerry chargers for a reasonable price that won't do any damage to my fleet of BlackBerry 10 devices. Any suggestions??

Thanks!!

Posted via CB10
    09-22-18 05:39 PM
    Since you've already excluded $3 gas station cables you should be fine.
    09-22-18 06:12 PM
    Thurask's amusing commentary not withstanding, +1 for being able to use non-BB chargers. However, if I were you I'd search for PlayBook chargers on Amazon. Cheap, authentic and work perfectly fine with BB10 devices.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-18 09:26 PM