Hello, I am using a OG Passport and I have Powertools installed and the accompanying app Powerbot to keep it running properly. I literally only use the app to have a specific sound so when my phone is plugged in to charge I can hear it better and when unplugged I notice it so that I can make sure it's connected properly since some cords can loose connection at times and it's important I have a full charge for the day.

My question is that, is there any other apps that aren't so huge that can adjust the system sounds? I find the Powertools stoles and restarts a lot. Now I'm not talking about alarms and ringtone here but specifically for charging connections.

Thanks anyone who can help

Posted via CB10
    11-06-16 07:49 AM
    Charger alert does a good job for less than 3 dollars and it's also small size wise. Look it up in BlackBerry World. There's also a free version though that comes with a trial period and covers the basic I think
    Last edited by NnaemekaNNN; 11-06-16 at 08:21 AM.
    The_Passporter likes this.
    11-06-16 08:11 AM
    Charger alert does a good job for less than 3 dollars and it's also small size wise. Look it up in BlackBerry World. There's also a free version though that comes with a trial period and covers the basic I think
    Thanks a lot bud. Will check today

Posted via CB10
    11-06-16 11:10 AM
    I tried Charger Alerts and looked at another app but they don't respect the silent profiles and can't change the alert tones for plugging in. I guess I am just going to stay with powertools. Thank you for the suggestion though.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-16 04:24 PM
    If it doesn't respect your silent profile, it may be you didn't configure the app in your Silent settings under notifications

From my Awesome Z10
    11-08-16 09:14 AM