Is there any way to make the fonts in the browser any larger. Some sites you can pinch and zoom, but other don't allow that and it's really hard to read. I've tried making the fonts larger in the display setting but that has no effect on the browser and those sites. Am I just stuck with hard to read sites or am I missing something somewhere?
    11-05-14 04:16 PM
    You can enable magnify mode if you're especially having trouble. A better option though that works on text would be to use reader mode. (Hit the menu button in your browser and go to 'Reader') It allows you to enlarge and decrease the font as you see fit while reading. Sadly, it doesn't work on ALL pages either but the chance of it working is greater than it not working.
    11-05-14 05:33 PM
    Thanks. Most of the pages I'm having issues with don't work in the reader. I hoped but no luck. I do like the reader function though. If magnifier mode is like other os's, it enlarges the whole screen making it hard to navigate. I'll try it though and see. Thanks again.
    11-05-14 05:39 PM