Hey all,

Like we all know, if you swipe down from the top from the homescreen, we get the status bar. This status bar allows us to easily switch between two different notification profiles. I can switch between normal and vibration only. However, the only two profiles I ever use are vibrate only and silent. Switching between these two is now unnecessarily tedious. Is there a way to change the default two notification profiles you can switch between from the statusbar?

Kind regards,

Vincent

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 04:17 PM
    Hey all,

Like we all know, if you swipe down from the top from the homescreen, we get the status bar. This status bar allows us to easily switch between two different notification profiles. I can switch between normal and vibration only. However, the only two profiles I ever use are vibrate only and silent. Switching between these two is now unnecessarily tedious. Is there a way to change the default two notification profiles you can switch between from the statusbar?

Kind regards,

Vincent

Posted via CB10
    What ever last two profiles are used are the ones the button toggles between
    06-07-13 07:10 PM
    Then it's bugged somehow for me, because if I toggle between silent and vibrate only in the settings and then use the button in the notification bar, I still get switched to the normal profile.
    06-08-13 02:50 AM