Personally...I for whatever reason see Donald Trump and Betty White as perfect celebrity endorsers for BB10. Not sure why, but I do. Cmon...who doesn't love Betty White? And Donald Trump is Donald Trump. Whether you love him or hate him, he will certainly grab your attention. A perfect pair hahah! Who would you guys want?
    01-28-13 08:44 PM
    It's all about JLo
    ajst222 likes this.
    01-28-13 08:52 PM
    Jaromir Jagr
    rottonj likes this.
    01-28-13 09:35 PM
    Christopher Walken! Guaranteed success
    01-28-13 10:24 PM
    Personally...I for whatever reason see Donald Trump and Betty White as perfect celebrity endorsers for BB10. Not sure why, but I do. Cmon...who doesn't love Betty White? And Donald Trump is Donald Trump. Whether you love him or hate him, he will certainly grab your attention. A perfect pair hahah! Who would you guys want?
    I see that you're American. Outside of the US, in the region of Canada I'm from at least, Donald Trump is a bit of a joke. I think he'd be a terrible choice. Betty White however is awesome everywhere!

Christopher Walken! Guaranteed success
    Betty White and Christopher Walken or Clint Eastwood would be awesome!
    nappp likes this.
    01-28-13 11:03 PM
    A toss up between JLO and Halle.......they could sell sand on a beach in the right ......BIKINI
    nappp likes this.
    01-28-13 11:06 PM
    I'm thinking maybe they have Alica Keys on board for the launch only because in some of the promo shots they have a picture of her album. Just a guess but maybe a good one? Lol
    01-28-13 11:07 PM
    I'm warming up to a Betty White and J.Lo tandem.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk
    01-28-13 11:25 PM
    Lil Wayne for Blackberry 10
    01-28-13 11:29 PM
    I don't think Trump would be a good choice. RIM is trying to shed the perception that BB is only for business. Trump is the personification of Business. and he has his own line of mattress....seriously...why? but Betty White would be rather funny. I think if they could get some of the celebs like Samuel L Jacksonto who did promo's for iphone to jump ship and support BB that would create quite a bit of buzz on the interwebs.
    01-28-13 11:36 PM
    I think RIM needs to reach the trend setters. That's not the businessmen or working stiffs of my generation. They need to reach people like my kids - the 20 somethings that determine what is "cool". Maybe even teenagers. To reach them they need to get celebrities like Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Beyonce, Justin Beiber and maybe a few reality TV stars. However, I do think that Betty White seems to have universal appeal. She would be great for the Superbowl commercial.
    01-29-13 08:18 AM
    President Obama...lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    lexsteryo likes this.
    01-29-13 08:42 AM
    Never heard of Betty White, and personally I don't buy into celebrity endorsements anyway. They're paid to say nice things about products on TV, doesn't mean they actually use them off screen
    01-29-13 09:08 AM
    as odd as it might sound.. justin beiber.... they need to go after the young market..
    01-29-13 09:11 AM
    How about Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore getting back together over BBM?

Sent using Tapatalk
    Bratza likes this.
    01-29-13 09:36 AM
    Never heard of Betty White, and personally I don't buy into celebrity endorsements anyway. They're paid to say nice things about products on TV, doesn't mean they actually use them off screen
    You've never heard of Betty White?!??

:what:

I had to get the red SGS3...garnet is my birthstone! Excuses sent via Tapatalk 2
    01-29-13 09:41 AM
    You've never heard of Betty White?!??
    No I haven't, should I have done?
    01-29-13 09:42 AM
    I see that you're American. Outside of the US, in the region of Canada I'm from at least, Donald Trump is a bit of a joke. I think he'd be a terrible choice. Betty White however is awesome everywhere!

Betty White and Christopher Walken or Clint Eastwood would be awesome!
    I dunno about old Clint. He's kind of a laughing stock since attempting to hold a conversation with an empty chair...

I had to get the red SGS3...garnet is my birthstone! Excuses sent via Tapatalk 2
    01-29-13 09:42 AM
    No I haven't, should I have done?
    She's a comedy legend. Golden Girls, Mary Tyler Moore, Match Game, Hot in Cleveland, Golden Girls. Mary Tyler Moore. Golden Girls...

01-29-13 09:44 AM
    She's a comedy legend. Golden Girls, Mary Tyler Moore, Match Game, Hot in Cleveland, Golden Girls. Mary Tyler Moore. Golden Girls...
    Heard of a few of those shows, but don't watch any of them (and I think most don't air in the UK)
    01-29-13 09:46 AM
    Wayne Gretzgy, Michael J Fox, Selena Gomez, Justin Beiber, Harrison Ford, Mel Gibson, Madonna, Janet Jackson, Brad Pit, Simon Cowel, Ryan Seacrest, Elton John, Steven Tyler and many many more.
    01-29-13 09:50 AM
    How about 'The Rock' Dwayne Johnson? I can see it now...an episode of Raw sponsored by BB10.

"FINALLY...THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO BLACKBERRY"
    01-29-13 11:50 AM
    Kim Kardashian. Not a fan of the show but I could look at her all day.
    01-29-13 11:54 AM
    Christian Bale, and Robert Downey Jr.
    01-29-13 11:55 AM
    Some of the dumbest suggestion's I've ever heard in this thread. Why would you want celebrities that are on the back burner holding your new device?

Only suggestion I see so far that's good is Kim Kardashian (or their whole family for that matter). I think she's an annoying **** but she is front page of just about every magazine, every month.
    Justin Bieber (Canadian, teeny bopper following galore, exactly the crowd RIM needs to appeal to...business users are gonna be on board by default).
    P.Diddy
    Miley Cyrus
    Lil' Wayne
    ...and other people where their followers actually want to be like them.
    01-29-13 12:24 PM
153 123 ...