A girl in my office was always watching me flick my words on the Z10. She decided to go to at&t to purchase one. AT&T told her to go online to purchase. There were no display phones. She said they snickered to themselves when she wanted to get one. She did order the phone and went back to the store for them to transfer her contacts and to buy a case. They laughed...they told her to go online. Without support from the carriers BlackBerry is dead. I'm enthusiastic about my Z10. I wish I could go and work at the stores. People would definitely buy BlackBerry if they just saw the phones in action.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 07:02 PM
    A girl in my office was always watching me flick my words on the Z10. She decided to go to at&t to purchase one. AT&T told her to go online to purchase. There were no display phones. She said they snickered to themselves when she wanted to get one. She did order the phone and went back to the store for them to transfer her contacts and to buy a case. They laughed...they told her to go online. Without support from the carriers BlackBerry is dead. I'm enthusiastic about my Z10. I wish I could go and work at the stores. People would definitely buy BlackBerry if they just saw the phones in action.

Posted via CB10
    Whenever i went to AT&T a couple months back, before the Q10 was released. I asked about the Q-10 and all the reps were all "why would you want a phone like like?!" "why on earth would you want a keyboard?!" they basically told me to get a galaxy s4 instead. Thats when i chose not to join AT&T.
    11-15-13 07:23 PM
    Situations like this are not all on the carrier. Products sales has been sub standard driven by a flood of unexpected technical issues and missing functionality. Things are getting better for sure but BlackBerry blew the launch and have been playing catch up ever since. Carriers go where the money and sales are, as they should.

Posted by Dr. Emmett Brown from my Google iBerry Cranial Implant
    11-15-13 08:34 PM
    Public perception of blackberry is so bad at this point in the states; I really doubt that reps at wireless stores are effecting sales too much. At this point, the only people buying blackberries are true fans. Blackberry's image problem needs to be solved long before we worry about the carriers. It sucks that they don't support blackberry, but the average Joe isn't going to buy one most of the time. Honestly the name blackberry has been tarnished and inky reminds people of that BB Bold they left behind for an iphone/android long ago. Is it fair? Not really.. but I never saw one commercial promoting the z10 or q10 here in the states... other than one for the time shift feature once or twice... People don't even know these phones exist....

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 02:23 AM
    Where are the commercials for the Z30! Just a little marketing would help since there is absolutely nothing right now. BlackBerry fans can't support the product.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 05:47 AM