My webhost uses horde webmail which provides CardDav and CalDav too.
    Setting it up works, sync works too, but changing any contact on the phone triggers some bug either in BB10 or in Horde. The changed contacts starts tu multiplying, and in short time 100+ identical copies of the same contact shows up on the phone and in the web management interface. The process never stops, it multiplying just like cancer.
    Merging contacts does not solve the problem. I can't seem to find any relevant option on the phone and at the horde settings.

I just found fastmail, an email hosting company, which declares their service as BlackBerry compatible. Tested their service with the free trial, and it works wonderfully. They using Cyrus IMAPD, btw.

So if you struggle with similar problem just switch your email provider.
    02-16-21 04:19 PM
    My webhost uses horde webmail which provides CardDav and CalDav too.
    Setting it up works, sync works too, but changing any contact on the phone triggers some bug either in BB10 or in Horde. The changed contacts starts tu multiplying, and in short time 100+ identical copies of the same contact shows up on the phone and in the web management interface. The process never stops, it multiplying just like cancer.
    Merging contacts does not solve the problem. I can't seem to find any relevant option on the phone and at the horde settings.

I just found fastmail, an email hosting company, which declares their service as BlackBerry compatible. Tested their service with the free trial, and it works wonderfully. They using Cyrus IMAPD, btw.

So if you struggle with similar problem just switch your email provider.
    Outlook.com also works, and Google too with a few manual steps.
    02-16-21 05:05 PM
    I can't trust my communication to those companies. But good to know they supports BB10.
    02-16-21 05:14 PM