I keep getting a can't verify APN error code ever since I updated to the OS 10.1.0.4181. I've also noticed that the same happens with all the 10.1.0.4xxx leaks I've tried. Each time it happens, I lose data services until I go into the settings to manipulate something, i usually reset to default and then save before it gets normal. Is that a general bug or is it just me? Anyone else having the same issues?
    07-31-13 09:24 AM
    I keep getting a can't verify APN error code ever since I updated to the OS 10.1.0.4181. I've also noticed that the same happens with all the 10.1.0.4xxx leaks I've tried. Each time it happens, I lose data services until I go into the settings to manipulate something, i usually reset to default and then save before it gets normal. Is that a general bug or is it just me? Anyone else having the same issues?
    What carrier are you with?
    07-31-13 09:35 AM
    [QUOTE=Kris Simundson;8923017]What carrier are you with?[/QUOT

It's a sim free one, so I use any carrier i wish to on it and found that it happens on the version of the OS, irrespective of the carrier i have. Thanks
    08-01-13 07:55 AM
    Indeed, I've got the same error. Saw a similar post (was for a Z10), with instructions to change to engineering mode and change your APN there ( escreen:// ), but in the HelpMe screen my APN is properly set. I keep getting the error, and cannot connect ...
    08-02-13 06:50 AM
    Indeed, I've got the same error. Saw a similar post (was for a Z10), with instructions to change to engineering mode and change your APN there ( escreen:// ), but in the HelpMe screen my APN is properly set. I keep getting the error, and cannot connect ...
    So have you found a solution? I called my service provider but they were of no help
    08-02-13 12:45 PM
    try finding out what is your service provider APN (should look like an adress) and in your APN settings change the APN to your service provider APN, if the service provider given you a username and password, enter them too, otherwise keep those inputs empty.
    good luck it worked for me
    08-05-13 12:56 PM
    Done that several times...called the providers and was told it's blackberry. net which is found there already. No username or pw was given and so saved it. It works for a while and pops up again.
    08-06-13 05:30 AM
    I also have the same issue, i'm on OS 10.2.0.1047..

This morning my phone was working fine, but after a reboot, this APN can't be verified issue came up and I lost my data connection...

I tried to follow accessing the escreen diagnostic and did a reboot but the APN settings i have still can't be verified..

Please help!
    09-04-13 05:33 AM
    Done that several times...called the providers and was told it's blackberry. net which is found there already. No username or pw was given and so saved it. It works for a while and pops up again.
    I bet you they misinformed you?
    The new BB10 phones don't need special APN like before hence blackberry.net is unlikely. Could you try a default APN name for that provider and let us know?

Posted via CB10
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    09-04-13 06:53 AM
    blackberry.net apn was for the older BIS plans. The current plans should have the name of whatever APN the actual carrier requires for LteData.

For example Rogers here in Canada uses "ltemobile.apn"
    09-04-13 06:54 AM