I Googled, and crackberried, and found No one with my issue. The issue is I can no longer communicate with anyone who sends me a Google voice sms via email on my z10. The messages come in fine, but when i hit reply to the sender the message is sent as garbled html . Obviously I can use the browser to send a message back, but i want to be able to reply to the email like I was on bbos. Any body have a solution?
    11-09-13 08:28 PM
    I Googled, and crackberried, and found No one with my issue. The issue is I can no longer communicate with anyone who sends me a Google voice sms via email on my z10. The messages come in fine, but when i hit reply to the sender the message is sent as garbled html . Obviously I can use the browser to send a message back, but i want to be able to reply to the email like I was on bbos. Any body have a solution?
    I'm not sure if there have been updates since this blog post. Could this explain some of the problems you're finding?

Google Voice app for BlackBerry to be shut down as of next week | CrackBerry.com
    11-10-13 07:36 AM
    No SMS gateway exists for a Google Voice number. You can send SMS from it (via a message notice option) but not respond.
    11-10-13 07:07 PM
    That's interesting. Why is there no thread that talks about this?
    11-12-13 11:34 PM
    Why not forward as slms to your number you can then reply, that is how I do it
    11-12-13 11:39 PM
    I only use it when i am outside the states, and i dont think i will be able to forward to a foreign cell number
    11-13-13 12:10 AM
    I'm not sure if there have been updates since this blog post. Could this explain some of the problems you're finding?

Google Voice app for BlackBerry to be shut down as of next week | CrackBerry.com
    The issue is when i reply to an sms that i received as an email from my bb10 , the message shows up as html garbled text. I need to open Google voice in the browser to reply. When i am at a computer and reply to the email, it works fine
    11-13-13 12:14 AM
    Bump btw Q10SQN100-2/10.2.0.1803 is what i have

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 11:48 PM
    This is one of the biggest downsides to BB10 IMO. I am a heavy user of Google Voice and I have unfortunately had to adjust to opening a browser every time I want to place a call or send a text.
    12-28-13 09:49 PM
    I had sideloaded google voice (file named Google_Voice_0.4.2.54), but the app stopped working some time yesterday. Now it won't let me login through the app. I use this for my texting so the text appears as though it came from my GV number. If it appears to come from my cell number, I will effectively loose GV use.
    01-03-14 11:19 AM
    I'm in the same boat - was running 10.2.1.1055 with HaTaX's modified Google Voice APK since soon after .1055 was leaked, and suddenly a couple days ago I noticed GV couldn't send texts anymore (they'd just hang and GV would say it's retrying indefinitely). Last night I upgraded to 10.2.1.1925. Installed HaTaX's GV APK again this morning, and now I'm stuck at the initial sign-in screen with the error "There was a network error while trying to sign into (google account). Retry now or press the Back button to cancel.". Pressing "try again" and trying again doesn't work, of course. I wonder if this is at all related to Google deciding to drop 3rd party GV support in 2014? Thought the deadline was in May though.

And unfortunately replying to SMSes via email just sends the recipient a bunch of HTML, even using the "Plain text format" option when replying from the Hub. GV is more or less unusable for me at this point unless I want to fight with their web interface in the browser.
    01-05-14 01:47 PM
    Just ran across a solution here
    01-15-14 08:57 AM
    SOLVED! After using the browser to respond to gv sms since I started this thread, I was pleasantly surprised when one day last week IT SIMPLY STARTED WORKING AGAIN!

To be fair I don't know when the change happened, I just decided to try replying via email just like the good old times on bbos last week and it worked.

I must say, owning a BlackBerry these days, nothing is a given! Got to be thankful that what works, works. As for what doesn't work....well just hang in there.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 04:22 AM