Hi,

I'm using a Passport with BB OS 10.3.2.2836. The hub shows me an unread email that I read from a webmail service, but the email still shows as unread with the notification on the locked screen. I can't open it, I can't delete it (I've done that before with other emails without a problem).

I tried rebooting the phone or restarting the hub, no luck. I would like to avoid resetting the phone if possible, is there a way around that?

Thanks for your time.
    05-05-17 03:45 AM
    Hi,

I'm using a Passport with BB OS 10.3.2.2836. The hub shows me an unread email that I read from a webmail service, but the email still shows as unread with the notification on the locked screen. I can't open it, I can't delete it (I've done that before with other emails without a problem).

I tried rebooting the phone or restarting the hub, no luck. I would like to avoid resetting the phone if possible, is there a way around that?

Thanks for your time.
    Is it possible for you to delete the email account from the phone and then go back and add the account? Alternatively, I would try to adjust the sync time frame and go into hub, overflow menu (3 dots) and refresh. This may trigger the phone to sync with the server.
    05-05-17 11:22 AM
    Never mind, I just re-read your post and saw you already tried what I was going to suggest.
    05-05-17 11:27 AM
    Is it possible for you to delete the email account from the phone and then go back and add the account? Alternatively, I would try to adjust the sync time frame and go into hub, overflow menu (3 dots) and refresh. This may trigger the phone to sync with the server.
    Deleting and adding the account again did the trick, thank you! I was bothering me for a little while now. You're amazing!
    05-05-17 02:43 PM