Hi everyone, I have a strange situation on my Z10 and my Passport. If I receive some file with bluetooth or NFC, photos for example, I can open them from the transferred file pop-up message but after that I can't find it them on my phone with the file manager or pictures viewer. I also tried to search it by name, but no luck.
    Does anyone know anything about this? Maybe it's something in the settings, but it worked before and I didn't change anything.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-16 04:30 AM
    Hi, is the downloads folder empty?

My Bluetooth shared files are in there and in the gallery.
    06-19-16 04:43 AM
    Before, when it worked, I found it in the downloads folder. Now I cannot find it anywhere.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-16 04:53 AM
    Just did a factory reset on my Z10. I sent a picture from my Passport to it and I found the picture in the downloads folder from the media card.
    n the case of my Passport, I never used a media card. I put the media card into the Passport, made a transfer and found the picture in the downloads folder from the Media Card.
    I took of the media card from my Passport, did the transfer again and didn't find the picture anywhere. It seems that it saves the files on the media card even if I don't have one in the phone.
    Do you know how I can set the folder for files received with bluetooth?

Posted via CB10
    06-19-16 05:15 AM
    Update:::
    After I put the media card into the Z10, I can't find the picture received on my Passport with the media card into my Passport. Is the picture that I could find in the downloads folder when the media card was into my Passport. Wtf????

Posted via CB10
    06-19-16 05:30 AM
    Strange. I'm trying to see if there's an option to choose where you want to save the Bluetooth files but I can't find it.

There should be the path sdcard > downloads

Posted via CB10
    06-19-16 06:46 AM
    Can't find files received with bluetooth or NFC-img_20160619_131052.png
    Can't find files received with bluetooth or NFC-card.jpg

In the first picture you can see that is the 21st copy saved in my Passport, but cannot find it.
    In the second picture the arrow points the media card sign, but I don't have any media card in my phone. I opened the picture from the pop-up message.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-16 07:34 AM