Don't swipe to it. That is what he is saying.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-14 04:46 PM
    Now what? Now remove the calendar ONLY. I bet you can't.
    Actually I can. You should really play with your device more...
    01-05-14 05:14 PM
    I don't understand. What is hidden??? Again, I have a calendar that I do NOT want to appear in Hub. I have it turned off in the Calendar app (under "Manage"). How do I stop it from showing in Hub?
    The next appointment is not always visible in the Hub. You have to swipe down to see it. What I'm saying is: don't swipe down if you don't like what you see. It's an optional feature. Ignore it and just use the Calendar.
    01-05-14 05:16 PM
    Works find on iPad.
    Have you checked if the advanced settings are the same on both devices?
    01-05-14 05:18 PM
    You have appointments you don't want to see..why put them in your calendar in the first place?
    01-05-14 08:03 PM
    Some people have multiple calendars, but don't want them showing all the time. I have client calendars that I like to check from time to time..but I don't want them always on my main calendar.
    You have appointments you don't want to see..why put them in your calendar in the first place?

Posted via CB10
    01-05-14 08:13 PM
    Actually I can. You should really play with your device more...
    Tell me how. I would like to remove my Yahoo calendar, please.

Sent from my white hot Z10 Rocking Leaked 10.2
    01-05-14 08:48 PM
    The next appointment is not always visible in the Hub. You have to swipe down to see it. What I'm saying is: don't swipe down if you don't like what you see. It's an optional feature. Ignore it and just use the Calendar.
    Unacceptable. I don't want them cluttering up my Hub.

01-05-14 08:49 PM
    Have you checked if the advanced settings are the same on both devices?
    The settings are correct. Stop passing the buck.

01-05-14 08:49 PM
    Red herring. Please provide a solution to this absurdity created by BlackBerry ineptitude.

01-05-14 08:50 PM
    Some people have multiple calendars, but don't want them showing all the time. I have client calendars that I like to check from time to time..but I don't want them always on my main calendar.

Posted via CB10
    Right. Or showing in Hub. At least in the Calendar app, you can use "Manage" to hide them. In Hub that is not an option. Unacceptable.

01-05-14 08:51 PM
    And I'll add. Let's say I have a Calendar I need to stay on top of hourly, and one I only need to glance at daily. The way Hub works, appointments that are sooner in the less important Calendar will show up before I'm able to see appointments in the more important calendar.

So again, tell me HOW CAN I DISABLE ONE CERTAIN CALENDAR FROM SHOWING IN HUB???

It simply isn't possible. A dismal failure on BlackBerry's part.

You will continue to make excuses or telling me to "ignore this optional feature". What a joke. "Optional feature"? Laughable.

01-05-14 08:55 PM
    It would be a nice feature to have. But my guess is the number of people that need this feature is not large...so I wouldn't expect it to be at the top of their bug list.

I do like the way the Hub handle daily events, grouping them all together.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-14 09:06 PM
    It would be a nice feature to have. But my guess is the number of people that need this feature is not large...so I wouldn't expect it to be at the top of their bug list.

I do like the way the Hub handle daily events, grouping them all together.

Posted via CB10
    It's not a FEATURE. J?$U$ CHR1$T you people are ridiculous.

Limiting what shows in Hub is not a FEATURE. It's a basic requirement. Hence why they have this option to select which message types show. Why don't they have the ability control which appointments show???

01-05-14 09:10 PM
    It's not a FEATURE. J?$U$ CHR1$T you people are ridiculous.

Limiting what shows in Hub is not a FEATURE. It's a basic requirement. Hence why they have this option to select which message types show. Why don't they have the ability control which appointments show???

Wow man.... I think maybe you should make your way to a different platform. You keep up this kind of anger and you're gonna give yourself an aneurism. It's obvious that BlackBerry simply isn't meeting your needs and since these are "basic requirements", the others must all have them. Save yourself some trouble and get what will make you happy.
    rick0415 likes this.
    01-05-14 09:18 PM
    Wow man.... I think maybe you should make your way to a different platform. You keep up this kind of anger and you're gonna give yourself an aneurism. It's obvious that BlackBerry simply isn't meeting your needs and since these are "basic requirements", the others must all have them. Save yourself some trouble and get what will make you happy.
    Here we go again...

01-05-14 09:20 PM
    Maybe you should just google "feature".

Posted via CB10
    01-05-14 09:26 PM
    Maybe you should just google "feature".

Posted via CB10
    I'll put the answer in my Google Calendar, I'm sure it will show up 10x in the Hub, no participants invited.

01-05-14 09:29 PM
    I wouldn't worry. If it's that easy to implement...an app will show up if nothing else.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-14 09:40 PM
    I don't get you. From your posts on this forum you seem extremely displeased with your BB10 device. Why still use it?
    01-05-14 09:51 PM
    He's trying to get the most out of his device. Nothing wrong with that. BB10 is a learning process and some of these "features" of the OS are not exactly self explanatory.
    I don't get you. From your posts on this forum you seem extremely displeased with your BB10 device. Why still use it?

Posted via CB10
    01-05-14 10:03 PM
    The settings are correct. Stop passing the buck.

So you are 100% sure the iPad is also connected through EAS (not IMAP + CalDAV)? Is this on 10.2? Just trying to be helpful by the way...
    01-06-14 03:41 AM
    And I'll add. Let's say I have a Calendar I need to stay on top of hourly, and one I only need to glance at daily. The way Hub works, appointments that are sooner in the less important Calendar will show up before I'm able to see appointments in the more important calendar.

So again, tell me HOW CAN I DISABLE ONE CERTAIN CALENDAR FROM SHOWING IN HUB???

It simply isn't possible. A dismal failure on BlackBerry's part.

You will continue to make excuses or telling me to "ignore this optional feature". What a joke. "Optional feature"? Laughable.

You can always just switch to a platform with a better hub implementation. Oh, wait... other platforms don't have a hub.
    01-06-14 03:44 AM
    I'll put the answer in my Google Calendar, I'm sure it will show up 10x in the Hub, no participants invited.

Why are you using Gmail + EAS anyway? Exchange 365 from MS is cheaper and unlike Google, they didn't mess with the protocol. You can't really blame BlackBerry for not supporting a non standard protocol.
    01-06-14 03:48 AM
    So you are 100% sure the iPad is also connected through EAS (not IMAP + CalDAV)? Is this on 10.2? Just trying to be helpful by the way...
    No, I just know my iPad works and my BB10 doesn't when it comes to calendar.
    01-06-14 01:30 PM
54 123