Hello all,

I recently formatted the SD card I was using on my Q10 and now for some reason the picture app shows pictures I've myself taken or downloaded but doesn't show me the ones received through Whatsapp. Although I can locate these pictures, they don't show up in the picture app... Any clues?
    Last edited by MistahMan; 04-01-18 at 12:43 PM.
    03-31-18 09:07 PM
    Hello all,

I recently formatted the SD card I was using on my Q10 and now for some reason the picture app shows pictures I've myself taken or downloaded but doesn't show me the ones received through Whatsapp. Although I can locate these pictures, they don't show up in the picture app... Any clues?
    Yeah, unfortunately for you, I know exactly what happened. And you won't like my answer. You must have saved all of your pictures to your media card instead of your device. So, your pictures are gone now. Sorry.
    04-01-18 06:01 PM
    I'm not explaining this properly. What I mean is that pictures that I receive after I formated don't show up in the picture app. They're on the phone because I can locate them by searching by the file manager but the picture app doesnt show them which is the issue because the picture app should show any picture file regardless of where the file is on the phone.
    04-01-18 10:27 PM