I'm trying to delete and Uninstall Dater for Tinder by the infamous app "developer" Nemory. I held down on the icon on the app trat, clicked the garbage can, and it's gone. But it still says it's install in BlackBerry world. If I long press it, I click Uninstall and/or delete and it says "failed to Uninstall Dater for Tinder". Any ideas? Also refreshed BlackBerry world, rebooted phone, etc.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-16 10:28 AM
    I have run into a similar issue, but not with a "Nemory" app. It is with another developer and not sure if it is a developer issue or just a glitch when trying to delete it. Regardless of what you do, it will remain on there. I think I read somewhere else that someone decided to take a backup of all their apps (except the problem one) and did a wipe and restore. However, I haven't done this as it seemed like too much work for one app. If it bothers you that much, you may want to try it, but I have just left mine as-is as it doesn't irritate me too much.
    12-06-16 11:00 AM
    Try reinstalling the app, and then deleting it from BBW instead.
    12-06-16 11:28 AM
    Try reinstalling the app, and then deleting it from BBW instead.
    I don't have the option to reinstall it now. My only option in bbw is "open" because it thinks it's still on my phone, but I can't open it because the app icon is gone from when I clicked the trash can. But thank you for the suggestion

Posted via CB10
    12-06-16 11:31 AM
    Try searching the app on your phone using the BlackBerry Assistant. See if it will show itself there.
    12-07-16 03:46 AM
    Same here ... I don't have an option to reinstall either. Every time I try to delete it or uninstall, it tells me it "failed to uninstall". This is deleting (or attempting to) through BBW
    12-10-16 11:52 PM