I am sorry I am creating a thread for this but I have been asking for 5 days already in 3 different threads and either I am the only person with Q10 on AT&T network with 10.2.1.1055 installed (which is possible) or the helpful spirit of this forums is going down.

I know this works for Z10, but on my Q10, I can SEND, but NOT RECEIVE MMS. I have the correct APN settings, tried sending it to my self, picture, voice, text only as MMS - nothing. Tried re-installing the OS - no help.

Please, feedback for Q10 only!
    11-16-13 10:41 AM
    Works on T-Mobile...
    11-16-13 10:43 AM
    Works on T-Mobile...
    Your profile says you have a Z10, if that is the case - your are not helping.
    11-16-13 10:46 AM
    So, am I really the only Q10 on AT&T with 1055 leak?
    11-16-13 12:20 PM
    Heh no but I've seen this issue in a few other threads already... mainly because I had that issue w/ my Q10 on AT&T using this OS. Never found a fix for it and I also had a few other issues so I ended up reverting to 1803.

Did you try entering the info for the MMSC settings?
    11-16-13 03:04 PM
    I've got a Z not a Q, and I am technically using Net10/ST/TF APN instead of ATT's... but with those 2 caveats: Until I upgraded my Z to .1055, I could NOT send nor receive MMS. Since the update, I now can and have both sent and received same.

My suggestion is this: If you have double and triple checked your APN and MMS settings (escreen for APN, text messages > settings > advanced for MMS) and they are correctly set and you still aren't getting them, the next step is to reload the OS. Sucks, but there it is.
    11-16-13 03:06 PM
    Heh no but I've seen this issue in a few other threads already... mainly because I had that issue w/ my Q10 on AT&T using this OS. Never found a fix for it and I also had a few other issues so I ended up reverting to 1803.

Did you try entering the info for the MMSC settings?
    Yes, APN settings are all correct.

So when you were on 1055 you could send but nor receive picture msgs?

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 03:08 PM
    I'm having this issue on my Z10 on Verizon. Does anyone know what the APN settings should be for MMS on Verizon?

Posted via my Z10
    11-16-13 08:13 PM
    I'm on att with a z10 running 10.2.1.1055 I had to wipe and reload twice to get mms and headphone audio boost.

For what it's worth

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 08:15 PM
    Z10, on ATT. Thanks to another thread..

Blackberry hub settings..text messages..advanced..APN - phone

MMSC URL -http://mmsc.mobile.att.net

Proxy URL - proxy.mobile.at.net:80

This worked for me! No OS reload.no wipe. No don't restore.....
    Neiun, Arnold911, abal24 and 1 others like this.
    11-16-13 09:19 PM
    Hey for what it's worth I'm running 10.2.1.1055 and I'm on the AT&T network. I have been receiving and sending MMS without a problem, since I loaded it.
    11-16-13 10:25 PM
    Lucky all of you guys that got it fixed with the APN.
    My settings are already there, 2 wipes and 3 really flashes - still can't receive.
    I gave up, waisted a whole day with this.

Sent from my U9200E using CB Forums mobile app
    anon(1979217) likes this.
    11-17-13 12:03 AM
    Lucky all of you guys that got it fixed with the APN.
    My settings are already there, 2 wipes and 3 really flashes - still can't receive.
    I gave up, waisted a whole day with this.

Sent from my U9200E using CB Forums mobile app
    I wonder if it might be a radio issue? I noticed when I first set up the phone that it connected to the att network but didn't download the extra carrier settings, I also wasn't able to send or receive, I put in the mmsc settings and was able to send a picture, and I did receive an sms message so I assume it's working, I am on a z10, maybe try flashing the radio again? I also have weird radio icons when off of wifi

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 11:00 AM
    Hey for what it's worth I'm running 10.2.1.1055 and I'm on the AT&T network. I have been receiving and sending MMS without a problem, since I loaded it.
    I see you have a Q10, right?
    I am just curious, are you on prepaid or postpaid plan?
    Before installing this leak, I remember having issues with not receiving attachments from certain ppl e.g. I would receive the MSG but with removed attachment. Have you experienced something similar?
    11-17-13 11:17 AM
    I see you have a Q10, right?
    I am just curious, are you on prepaid or postpaid plan?
    Before installing this leak, I remember having issues with not receiving attachments from certain ppl e.g. I would receive the MSG but with removed attachment. Have you experienced something similar?
    Yes I have a Q10. I'm not on a prepaid service, actually have 5 lines with them.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 09:49 PM
    I have the same issue and I do not think it is the APN settings. I just ran the autoloader for 10.2.1.1055 and before I restored I was able to send MMS and use BBM. After restoring just Media I'm not able to send MMS and BBM is not working and on top of that BBM cannot connect.

I'm on Tmobile SQN 100-5
    11-18-13 10:16 PM
    How is that the same issue?
    Nothing in common with my problem.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 11:18 PM
    I had this issue on my Z (or a similar one). I'm not sure if this will work for you, but I had to change the APN, Proxy and URL.
    I added:
    APN: phone
    MMSC Address: http://mmsc.mobile.att.net
    Proxy Address : proxy.mobile.att.net:80

Everything else is blank. (the service center address is filled in under sms, though.

You may have tried changing your information, but it may help to double check it and make sure it was all right. Good luck.

The suggestion earlier left a "T" out, so make sure it's ".att.net"

Actually, after reading about similar issues earlier, I copied the exact information down from my knowingly working .1803 settings before I loaded .1055.

Z10 STL100-3
    KenV54 likes this.
    11-19-13 12:09 AM
    I was having this problem too. Although I'm on a z10, I am on att.

Changing the advanced settings were the fix for me.

/quote
    /quote
    11-19-13 12:30 AM
    Yeah yeah, I wish it was that simple, I wouldn't ask in the forum.. Thank you anyway.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 07:23 AM
    Sorry, I just saw that the earlier posted mmsc information was spelt wrong so I thought it might be the problem. I had this issue when I installed 10.2.1.575 and I spent a long time on the phone with AT&T before just reverting to .1767. I never could figure out why.

Z10 STL100-3
    11-19-13 10:18 AM
    Sorry, I just saw that the earlier posted mmsc information was spelt wrong so I thought it might be the problem. I had this issue when I installed 10.2.1.575 and I spent a long time on the phone with AT&T before just reverting to .1767. I never could figure out why.

Z10 STL100-3
    When you say "this issues" do you refer to able to send but not receive?

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 10:29 AM
    Honestly, I'm not entirely sure-- it might have been. I just know that I had problems with mms. When I was trying to fix it, I was sending them to myself. So, it's a little unclear looking back. If you send one to yourself, does it show as sent?
    If so, it would seem that it just isn't being retrieved for some reason. I can't imagine why if all your settings were correct that would be, unless your OS file was either corrupt or corrupted during installation.
    Seeing as how you did multiple installs, I would imagine it's the first. Maybe try redownloading the OS.
    Did you load it without the SD and SIM and do a security wipe? I saw that doing so avoided a lot of bugs.
    I'll see if I can post you the OP which references the procedure. Basically, you set it up using only wifi, wope it, set it up with just wifi again, turn it off, and then insert your cards. It worked for me, but I also am running a Z, not a Q.
    Z10 STL100-3
    11-19-13 01:08 PM
    11-19-13 01:13 PM
    I was having this problem too. Although I'm on a z10, I am on att.

Changing the advanced settings were the fix for me.

/quote
    /quote
    The devil is in the details, here.

When I first installed 1055--never had a problem with the 10.2.0.xxxx leaks--I had done a security wipe first, and that knocked out my Mobile Network APN settings, but left blank fields for me to enter them, which I did. then I entered the MMS APN settings but could never get it to work.

The problem apparently was that instead of "Proxy Address : proxy.mobile.att.net:80" I had only "Proxy Address : proxy.mobile.att.net" which is what the info sheet from the other thread gave as the proxy settings for AT&T.

I ended up doing a complete reinstall of 1055, but no security wipe, and then the Mobile Network for AT&T already had the APN filled in--only the word "phone", and I couldn't enter anything else.

Again I went to the MMS settings APN and entered the "Proxy Address : proxy.mobile.att.net" without the :80 after it--I hadn't seen this thread yet. Still no MMS. I tried to Download the picture by pressing the Download button in the text message and nothing happened.

I then put in the APN settings with the proxy.mobile.att.net:80 and suddenly the Download button worked! It retrieved the picture.

What I don't know is whether it would have worked before reinstalling the 1055 and entering the Mobile Network APN of "phone" when those fields were open to entering text, which they are not after the reinstall without the security wipe.
    11-19-13 04:56 PM
45 12