As well as the sounds for apps like Instagram from the Play Store... anything that makes that three-note chime, I think it's titled Third Party Fallback in the file browser. I'd like to change that sound to something else. It's that sound that came default with crackberry notifications actually

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 06:30 PM
    Go to Settings > Notifications, select the active Profile you want to set and then, the Customise App Notifications.

Remember that you can even browse to your own Music and Ringtones as new notification sound...
    11-21-15 05:13 AM
    I can't seem to find "battery saving mode" anywhere though, under my app notification list in the sound settings

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 10:23 AM
    I can't seem to find "battery saving mode" anywhere though, under my app notification list in the sound settings
    I read your post not your title You can change the default notifications sound file... But you shouldn't bother. The sound is played only 1 time by battery cycle...
    11-21-15 10:43 AM
    How would I go about changing the default sound file? I know it's seemingly unimportant, but since I have instagram from the playstore, the sound happens a lot for me and I'd like to change it

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 01:18 PM
    since I have instagram from the playstore, the sound happens a lot for me and I'd like to change it
    To change the sound for Instagram, use the process I explained in my first post.
    11-21-15 02:30 PM