I understand that's not possible but bb10 is much better and secure in everything.. I don't believe it's an major money problem.. that's what they want you to believe..becouse maybe bb10 is to secure..
    I live in the Netherlands and I know BlackBerry is big over here.. there is no other country where people more connected with BlackBerry Pgp.. then Holland..
    I am not an expert but android it's not good enough for the professionals .. we all knew it's not an mainstream os. If it's about the money make it more expensive. Just like that.. for the mainstream android is great. But not for us..

Posted via CB10
    03-22-17 02:13 PM
    I understand that's not possible but bb10 is much better and secure in everything.. I don't believe it's an major money problem.. that's what they want you to believe..becouse maybe bb10 is to secure..
    And now we both know too much...thanks a lot dude!
    03-22-17 02:22 PM
    Please clarify that. In general you can run 32-bit OS on 64-bit CPU.
    The second one, I keep hearing about paying for drivers and such. Where does this come from? I've worked in the semiconductor industry for many, many years. I've never heard of this. I've been on both ends of the business. When a customer buys a chip, they get the full datasheet. If you want the drivers, you have the info needed to roll your own.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    the embedded process did allow you to configure as customized your cores... that need support based on the OS qualcomm is willing to provide. I am sure you are aware of the link. Depend upon the relationship between your IC vendor and their product road map. If your OS is not on the roadmap, it is very hard to get it. (had same thing with access to processors for aircraft. 15 -50 aircraft consider a big order for the builder, but the 15-50 micro processor (hopefully, they don't claim % of the product... at that time, nobody thought about that yet. thanks god)? who cares? support for 25 years for the aircraft with your parts? you can forget that... (heard them all). https://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~tulika/SAMOS09.pdf Qualcomm is a difficult nut to crack, even with apple's power grid... (just check their law suit). IMHO.
    03-22-17 02:31 PM
    Nope, because there is no source for BlackBerry 10os. It not open source software.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-17 09:49 PM
    but bb10 is much better and secure in everything.
    Posted via CB10
    People bandy this about without having any idea what it really means.

Let me ask you, what specific security vulnerabilities are you concerned with, and how do you feel the 4 year old BB10 will protect you from them more than, say, BlackBerry Android?

DTEK60 / Z30
    05-20-17 10:08 PM
    Yes some people doesn't know BlackBerry 10 is better...
    From the simplest.
    Ok if I want to go to an website from the government of an website with security issue bb10 doesn't let me in... and it shows me why is dangerous to go in... I don't know any other phone who does that..
    If you lost your phone samsung or I phone. It's so simpel to open up or Crack their code.. even with the latest samsungs please try to do that with BlackBerry 10... it won't..
    I feel safer with an bb10 phone if I use my Pgp on them...
    The list why BlackBerry 10 is safer even it's an 10 year old phone is an fact..
    It's really easy to use. Yes it's old and you cannot watch all the movies on it.. or apps but BlackBerry is an business phone it's not for kids..

Posted via CB10
    05-21-17 01:58 AM
    People bandy this about without having any idea what it really means.

Let me ask you, what specific security vulnerabilities are you concerned with, and how do you feel the 4 year old BB10 will protect you from them more than, say, BlackBerry Android?

DTEK60 / Z30
    You ever yoused bb10?

Posted via CB10
    05-21-17 01:58 AM
    You ever yoused bb10?

Posted via CB10
    I own almost every model, and used BB10 since launch day. So, yes.

Btw, you would not be able to get into a KEYone without wiping the information from the device.

Browsers on Android have all the latest security certificates, and the BB10 browser has lagged behind.
    05-21-17 04:12 AM
    I own almost every model, and used BB10 since launch day. So, yes.

Btw, you would not be able to get into a KEYone without wiping the information from the device.

Browsers on Android have all the latest security certificates, and the BB10 browser has lagged behind.
    Even you wiped everything and you cleared out your logs. Even you have the screenshotprotector while you are typing on your what's app. There are forensic devices and programs who take everything out.. 3min will it take.. I don't trust android if you have the feeling it's right and safe. Keep yousing it.. I know that BlackBerry knows what's doing. I just don't like android.. it just youses to much data even you do nothing on an android.. so somebody else youses your phone more.. it's all the time hacked...

Posted via CB10
    05-21-17 04:42 AM
    Where is the Pgp implementation on key one ? think on that

Posted via CB10
    05-21-17 04:55 AM
    Even you wiped everything and you cleared out your logs. Even you have the screenshotprotector while you are typing on your what's app. There are forensic devices and programs who take everything out.. 3min will it take.. I don't trust android if you have the feeling it's right and safe. Keep yousing it.. I know that BlackBerry knows what's doing. I just don't like android.. it just youses to much data even you do nothing on an android.. so somebody else youses your phone more.. it's all the time hacked...

Posted via CB10
    I doubt it's the same story with BB Android phones. Have you ever tried to root it? Have you ever tried to modify the "system" stuff? Have you ever seen any exploit for any BB Android phone, and if so - not being almost immediately solved?
    There are things to be worried about, but these are the same on every internet-connected device. Free mail, Skype, social networks, data-collecting games, metadata. This is the same story on BB10, Android, iOS, laptop. In that case, Android allows you to run a Tor browser, which is incomparable to any browser for BB10.
    I doubt you are running your own email server (it doesn't make a lot of sense, as the other side probably DOES NOT, so they can read your communication from the side of the recipient), having everything twice encrypted, checking every possible way to stay a bit safe and keep a bit of privacy. If you do, I honor you, however.
    Have you known, that these forums use totally unencrypted connection, so everyone could potenionally get your log-in credentials while you are logging in?
    Android-powered BB isn't from user's point of view any safer than any other Android phone (nor is BB10 or iOS), but it's probably one of the safest solutions on the market, bacause it's system is at the moment unhackable (I talk about XDA, hackers etc. BlackBerry would had definitely given the access to your phone, if government had wanted to, no matter if it was OS7, BB10 or Android).
    05-21-17 05:17 AM
36 12