My BlackBerry isn´t uninstalling apps properly, and all the links i found about fixing the runtime are already down because of age. I know installing 10.3.3 could also fix the problem, but i fear softbricking it, so i haven´t done it yet.
    04-14-20 10:32 AM
    You are worrying unnecessarily as the OS autoloader process is easy (a monkey can do it) and bricking your device is basically impossible. Your downgrade android runtime fix is NOT the right solution to your problem. Run that autoloader and do the fix properly.
    04-14-20 10:39 AM
    So if I am correct, I have to disable BB Protect, then install on my Win10 PC Blackberry Blend/Link to get the drivers, connect my Q10 and run the autoloader?

When i tried doing it the phone kept being in charge mode only.
    04-14-20 10:41 AM
    So if I am correct, I have to disable BB Protect, then install on my Win10 PC Blackberry Blend/Link to get the drivers, connect my Q10 and run the autoloader?

You don't need to disable Protect.

You only need to install the drivers from the Link/Blend package - not the apps.

Just download and unzip autoloader to PC, plug in phone, and run the autoloader.

Your device will be wiped in the process.

Here is the Q10 autoloader:

https://mega.nz/file/RJJWTTzT#USoRTN...Bcej8X1VLRT6NU
    Last edited by conite; 04-14-20 at 07:14 PM.
    04-14-20 11:04 AM

You don't need to disable Protect.

You only need top install the drivers from the Link/Blend package - not the apps.

Just download and unzip autoloader to PC, plug in phone, and run the autoloader.

Your device will be wiped in the process.

Here is the Q10 autoloader:

https://mega.nz/file/RJJWTTzT#USoRTN...Bcej8X1VLRT6NU
    Just to add, since the process does wipe the phone, after restarting, the phone will ask for the BBID login and password before it continues, so remember that password. It will be like a first time setup. So, backup anything you need to keep before doing this. If you have an SD card, that should be okay as is. I've run many autoloaders on my Z10 since 2013, and never has it touched the SD card. Still, might want to back it up too, just in case.

If you have an SD card, and it's encrypted, unencrypt it first before running the autoloader.
    04-14-20 11:22 AM