There was a video with Vivek a whole ago where he was showing how the contacts app pulled in various info and pictures about your contacts.

My contacts app doesn't do any of that, no pictures from social media, no company info, etc.

Anyone have any luck with this?

Posted via CB10
    03-14-13 12:50 PM
    do you have your facebook, linkedin, and twitter signed in? make sure their names are spelt exactly if not you may have duplicate of the same contacts and you will have to manually link them
    03-14-13 12:57 PM
    While in the contacts app, swipe down from the top and go into Settings. At the bottom will be a check box for "Find More Contact Details" which will enable the 3rd party sources for information etc.
    laserx likes this.
    03-14-13 12:59 PM
    Thanks for the replies.

Yes they are signed in, but I do I need to have a connection with the other person? like say I don't follow them on twitter or have them as a friend on Facebook, but have sent emails back and forth with the email they use for twitter and facebook.
    03-14-13 01:15 PM
    I'm pretty sure you need to be connected to them via social media in order for their info to display.
    03-14-13 01:24 PM
    if they have different names in different network (twitter, linkedin , facebook) you can manually cross link the information
    03-14-13 01:28 PM
    Yes, you need to be following them on each service to get linked information. The contacts app doesn't know what to pull unless it has links between them. If there's common information, like email address, phone, or the name spelled exactly the same, then it can link automatically.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-13 01:34 PM