Hello, I am a BB10 user and I would like to know if it would be possible to show missed calls only in the main BB hub where all items are aggregated, and display the rest of the calls (placed, received) in the separate account only? Because it is quite redundant to see every call made and/or received every time i open up the hub, but it would be nice to see just the missed ones so I know which ones to follow up on. I know that the calls can be manually filtered to show missed only, but that's not what i'm after. Thanks.
    01-05-17 09:54 PM
    I like this idea, but I do not think it is possible. The HUB options for calls do not have anything like this.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-17 12:51 PM
    I don't know how to do what your are requesting.

The way I have my phone set up, is that calls are set to show in separate account only. Then they aren't clogging up my Hub.
    To see missed calls, I open the phone application and open the 'Missed' tab. The Missed tab is beside the All tab, below your speed dial.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-17 10:10 PM
    This issue has been bothering me for quite some time and it doesn't make any sense that there isn't a solution for it in advanced os like BB10.

Anyway, there is an app in the bb world "ReCall" that makes a calendar appointment for one hour after every missed call. The paid version has some more cool features as well. It's not perfect but its the best so far.
    01-12-17 10:40 AM