Home CrackBerry Q&A > BlackBerry 10 OS

Can I view a list of all the apps I've ever bought?

Asked: May 09 2015 | 12:11 pm EDT 2414 Views 6 Answers View Best Answer

Just wondering if there's a way to see a list of all the apps I've ever purchased through blackberry app world?? I've paid for quite a few and deleted many I've not used. Again, is there a way I can view my purchase on all of these?? Thanks in advance!

Posted via CB10

Best Answer

May 09 2015 | 4:35 pm EDT Ecm

Just wondering if there's a way to see a list of all the apps I've ever purchased through blackberry app world?? I've paid for quite a few and deleted many I've not used. Again, is there a way I can view my purchase on all of these?? Thanks in advance!

Posted via CB10
Go to BB World -- the full desktop site. Sign in. Go to "My World" and click on "Purchase History". You should see them all there.

More Answers

May 09 2015 | 12:15 pm EDT Jose Casiano

Go to my world or your BlackBerry I'd thing through the website? I'll recheck

Posted via CB10

May 09 2015 | 12:17 pm EDT Jose Casiano

I don't know if you ever had this on. So yeah...
Can I view a list of all the apps I've ever bought?-img_20150509_131639.png

Posted via CB10

May 09 2015 | 6:47 pm EDT BoyTanggol

Posted via CB10
If you just want to see all downloaded apps just go to BlackBerry World then My Apps -> Available.

Available tabs contains all previously downloaded apps not currently installed.

Posted via CB10

May 09 2015 | 7:43 pm EDT Ecm

If you just want to see all downloaded apps just go to BlackBerry World then My Apps -> Available.

Available tabs contains all previously downloaded apps not currently installed.

Posted via CB10
Not quite. That would only show apps previously downloaded that are available on that particular device. The OP wants to see all apps ever purchased. Going to the purchase history, as I suggested shows all purchases for all devices. When I look at my purchase history, I see the apps I purchased for all my legacy devices, not just for BB 10.

May 09 2015 | 8:24 pm EDT Daanisawesome

Go to your email and search for "BlackBerry World Purchase Receipt"

Posted via CB10