So i recently updated my Q10 to 10.3 and I'm pretty happy with it overall. The only thing I can't figure out is the how to remove the little trash can that pops up after I send a message.
    I couldn't figure out where my message kept going initially - I'm pretty bad for answering a message and then putting my phone in my pocket. Now that I've figured it out, I've turned on Prompt before delte, but I keep accidentally hitting the trash can and its annoying.
    Its not a major issue, just an inconvenience but I can't figure out how to make it go away and I'd appreciate any help!

All the best!
    03-02-15 12:51 PM
    So i recently updated my Q10 to 10.3 and I'm pretty happy with it overall. The only thing I can't figure out is the how to remove the little trash can that pops up after I send a message.
    I couldn't figure out where my message kept going initially - I'm pretty bad for answering a message and then putting my phone in my pocket. Now that I've figured it out, I've turned on Prompt before delte, but I keep accidentally hitting the trash can and its annoying.
    Its not a major issue, just an inconvenience but I can't figure out how to make it go away and I'd appreciate any help!

All the best!
    Yes it is possible, I had the same issue a while back with the initial 10.3 leaks!

It's called BlackBerry Triage, it let's you quickly deal with mass amounts of messages.

To alter it:
    - Go to your hub and press the overflow icon (the three dots in the bottom right).

- Select Display and Actions at the top.

- Scroll to the bottom and alter the email settings to your liking, this is what I did:

Can I remove the automatic OS 10.3 message delete that appears in Hub?-img_20150302_141510.png

Hope that helps!

Praise be unto our Lord Squircle | Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2072
    03-02-15 01:17 PM
    This helps:

A.
    I have been inadvertedley deleting text messages by putting my passport into my pouch or shirt pocket.
    On the 3 dots menu display and actions at the bottom under Hub Instant Actions I had my settings as:
    Email Action 1: File
    Email Action 2: Flag

The above actions work for email only , but for "Text messages". They still show a trash or delete icon, when pressing the Hub top right hand corner 3 lines with the check mark menu

B.
    Now I've changed this to:
    Email Action 1 : None
    Email Action 2: Flag

Also in Display and Actions I also now have my Delete On set to prompt.

Now all messages in the hub; including text messages do not show any "trash /delete icons" when pressing the 3 lines check mark on the top right corner

After reading text messages in the hub, or in the text message inbox, I had been finding that a lot of my text messages were being inadvertedly deleted. This occurred when I put the Passport into my pocket or my leather pouch. Somehow I had been contacting the hub screen and the 3 lines with a check mark menu and touching those trash/delete icons on the "last text message" that I had read. This was when the settings were set as per. "A." Now that they are set under "B." any inadverted touching to the screen to the hub and pressing the 3 lines check mark to open up the Hub actions should not delete my text messages, since no trash/delete icon are visible now in the Hub for any specific text message.

This is great, as I had been losing some text messages by mistake.

Thanks a lot for solving my issues on deleting text messages in error, or inadvertedly...!
    Rob
    04-03-16 03:16 AM