I found an issue / bug which is really frustrating me!

Phone: Blackberry Q10 (SQN100-3)
    Mail: IMAP
    Calendar: Google Calendar

Last week I updated my BB Q10 to the new officially released OS 10.3.1
    Today I noticed that the connection info / status for email accounts and calendars (Settings > Accounts) wasnt indication correctly.

In the Accounts menu it shows E-mail below the name of my email account and Calendar below my calendar account to indicate that my Q10 is connected to these accounts. But when I turn airplane-mode on it still shows E-mail and Calendar without being connected to any of these accounts.

Strangely when I turn on my phone while in airplane-mode the Accounts menu shows E-mail for my email account and No Connection for my calendar account, obviously without being connected to my email account. But when I turn of airplane-mode I receive emails and new appointments but the Accounts status for calendar still shows No Connection.

Apparently the account status is not updated while using my phone, it shows the status at startup. This is very annoying and I am unable to check whether I am connected or not to my email and calendar while not in airplane-mode.

In OS 10.2.1 the account status worked correctly and was updated (connected / no connection) while using my phone.

Anybody else with the same problem?
    Is this already a known issue / bug?
    Anyone an idea how to solve this issue?
    02-27-15 03:23 PM
    I didn't even know this indicator was available. Why would you need this though? Isn't it safe to assume that when data is on, you're connected to the email server?
    02-28-15 02:37 AM
    Well sometimes my mail server asks to renew SSL verification, in the mean time I am not connected to my mail server.
    More important for me is to be aware of the connection status of my email accounts and calendar accounts.
    02-28-15 07:01 AM