I found an issue / bug which is really frustrating me!

Phone: Blackberry Q10 (SQN100-3)
    Mail: IMAP
    Calendar: Google Calendar

Last week I updated my BB Q10 to the new officially released OS 10.3.1
    Today I noticed that the connection info / status for email accounts and calendars (Settings > Accounts) wasn�t indication correctly.

In the Accounts menu it shows �E-mail� below the name of my email account and �Calendar� below my calendar account to indicate that my Q10 is connected to these accounts. But when I turn airplane-mode on it still shows E-mail and Calendar without being connected to any of these accounts.

Strangely when I turn on my phone while in airplane-mode the Accounts menu shows �E-mail� for my email account and �No Connection� for my calendar account, obviously without being connected to my email account. But when I turn of airplane-mode I receive emails and new appointments but the Accounts status for calendar still shows �No Connection�.

Apparently the account status is not updated while using my phone, it shows the status at startup. This is very annoying and I am unable to check whether I am connected or not to my email and calendar while not in airplane-mode.

In OS 10.2.1 the account status worked correctly and was updated (connected / no connection) while using my phone.

Anybody else with the same problem?
    Is this already a known issue / bug?
    Anyone an idea how to solve this issue?
    02-27-15 03:23 PM
    I didn't even know this indicator was available. Why would you need this though? Isn't it safe to assume that when data is on, you're connected to the email server?
    02-28-15 02:37 AM
    Well sometimes my mail server asks to renew SSL verification, in the mean time I am not connected to my mail server.
    More important for me is to be aware of the connection status of my email accounts and calendar accounts.
    02-28-15 07:01 AM