100% FIX SOLUTION GUARANTEE for Gmail archived/labeled Emails not showing problem on Blackberry HUB!

How to fix it? FIX "Show Read Filed Emails" button to respond to ON and OFF devices Blackberry HUB for Gmail accounts archived/labeled Emails - NOW IT IS ALWAYS OFF if you press ON or OFF!

"Show Read Filed Emails" button ON and OFF for Gmail account archived/labeled Emails works on Blackberry Blend desktop version!

Works with: Blackberry Blend desktop version responds to "Show Read Filed Emails" button ON AND OFF with Gmail accounts archived/labeled Emails! (pressing "Show Read Filed Emails" button ON and OFF again and again, view in Blackberry Blend immediately changes archived/labeled Emails in order you press ON or OFF, but Blackberry HUB is always on OFF)

Error/Bug: Blackberry HUB do not show Gmail labeled emails

Main problem: Blackberry HUB "Show Read Filed Emails" button doesn't respond to ON AND OFF and is always OFF for Gmail account archived/labeled Emails.

Main problem 2: ALL Blackberry 10OS devices Blackberry HUB "Show Read Filed Emails" button ON AND OFF doesnt respond with Gmail accounts!

"Show Read Filed Emails" button doesn't work with: Gmail accounts

OS version: Blackberry 10 OS version OFFICIAL 10.3.1.1565

PROBLEM SOLUTION FOUND!

I created new Gmail account send 5 test emails and made first 2 test emails labeled and made step by step set up on my Blackberry 10OS device to confirm this ''Show Read Filed Emails'' button BUG/PROBLEM/ERROR:

1. I signed in with my Blackberry 10OS device like this:

Attachment 338881

2. When I set on Gmail account settings "Sync Timeframe" is set to FOREVER and "Sync All Emails Folders" is set to ON

Attachment 338882

3. And at last I go to devices Blackberry HUB and see this:

Attachment 338883

As you can see it doesn't matter if "Show Read Filed Emails" button is set to ON or OFF again and again, Blackberry HUB doesnt respond at all, but Blackberry Blend view changes at same second then I press.

UPDATE

Update for "single messages" view:

Attachment 338894

As you can see displaying as "single messages" has the same issues like "conversation" display style.

CONCLUSION: "Show Read Filed Emails" button ON and OFF BUG/PROBLEM/ERROR for Gmail accounts is confirmed and it STILL NOT FIXED!

Please spread the word to people who have all the power to influence and accelerate processes to FIX this VERY SERIOUS ISSUE or please tell me there could I send this FIX SOLUTION to get fastest respond and get it FIXED ASAP. THANK YOU!

Today Blackberry Blend desktop version is a savior but ITS NOT A SOLUTION! I don't need any credit for that I just want that Blackberry team FIXED this very annoying BUG/PROBLEM/ERROR on 10OS devices HUB its been for years!

UPDATE 1

OS updated to 10.3.1.1767 - problem still NOT FIXED!

UPDATE 2

OS updated to 10.3.1.1784 - problem still NOT FIXED!

The farther the more it seems this BUG/PROBLEM/ERROR is done on purpose to harm Blackberry itself. Blackberry Blend desktop version proofs it. I don't understand why this is done. It makes no sense, unless it is an intentional sabotage so no one wanted to buy Blackberry 10OS devices!
    Attached Thumbnails Can I get some help with my Gmail archived/labeled Emails?-gmail-login.png   Can I get some help with my Gmail archived/labeled Emails?-gmail-settings.png   Can I get some help with my Gmail archived/labeled Emails?-bb-hub-gmail-fail.jpg   Can I get some help with my Gmail archived/labeled Emails?-gmail-login.png   Can I get some help with my Gmail archived/labeled Emails?-gmail-settings.png  

Can I get some help with my Gmail archived/labeled Emails?-bb-hub-gmail-fail.jpg   Can I get some help with my Gmail archived/labeled Emails?-email-settings.png   Can I get some help with my Gmail archived/labeled Emails?-blackberry-hub-bug1.jpg   Can I get some help with my Gmail archived/labeled Emails?-bb-hub-gmail-fail.jpg  
    Last edited by novapolskas; 05-19-15 at 02:17 AM.
    MrGlenn likes this.
    03-04-15 03:05 PM
    I've reported this numerous times in the Beta Zone. However, I don't think it is a bug really, but just a Gmail issue. Their Labels are not really "Folders", and labeling them is not *exactly* the same as Filing.

Clients like Outlook and Yahoo work as expected because they use a single Folder system, but it must be more complicated to get Gmail to work in a similar way. The same system also makes certain mails appear as duplicates in the Hub, when there are multiple Labels assigned to a single email for example.

I would love it if they changed it so the Filed/Sent toggle works for Gmail, but it might be too much to hope for if the problem is not on BlackBerry's side.

EDIT
    Also, "conversation" view also interferes with how it handles Gmail. This is why Blend works better, it only has "single" view.

BlackBerry Passport signed @ Nintendo Social BBM Channel @ C001221B2
    03-04-15 03:12 PM
    Yes, I understand what you are saying, but I totally disagree with you. Main thing is that IT WORKS on Blackberry Blend desktop version and I am 100% convinced that is devices Blackberry HUB issue, NOT Gmails! If it was Gmail issue emails wouldnt show at all and Blackberry Blend Busted this myth about Gmails problem for that!

+ sometimes I got notifications on lockscreen but not on HUB so this is 100% devices 10OS software bug problem.

THEY NEED TO FIX DEVICES BLAKBERRY HUB SETTINGS VIEW BUG 100% SURE!

To your edit:

it doesn't matter if its if its in "single" view or in "conversation". It act the same!
    Last edited by novapolskas; 03-04-15 at 07:12 PM.
    03-04-15 03:21 PM
    To your edit:

it doesn't matter if its if its in "single" view or in "conversation". It act the same!
    03-04-15 06:10 PM
    Well it doesn't work for me through blend properly either, I understand your frustration. The behaviour of Gmail seems to change a little with every OS update, so I hope at some point it will be working as it should!

03-05-15 08:55 AM
    sorry MrGlenn, but I don't believe what your saying. I just got update from Blackberry to OS 10.3.1.1767 and "Show Read Filed Emails" button works the same. I see no emails on my Blackberry Z30 & Z10, but on Blackberry Blend desktop version I see all my labeled emails and there are lots of unread ones! Sorry, but I think your lying till you give us a proof pictures that you have no difference. The farther the more it seems this BUG/PROBLEM/ERROR is done on purpose to harm Blackberry itself. Blackberry Blend desktop version proofs it. I don't understand why this is done. It makes no sense, unless it is an intentional sabotage so no one wanted to buy Blackberry 10OS devices!
    Last edited by novapolskas; 03-15-15 at 05:02 AM.
    03-15-15 04:44 AM
    Yeah I'm sorry, you were right. On Blend I can see the archived items. I was confused because there are not many settings on Blend.

It is an issue that definitely needs to be fixed at some point!

03-15-15 05:05 PM
    That's what I'm trying to say all this time! How can I send this information directly to Blackberry Team??
    03-17-15 09:46 AM
    03-17-15 11:36 AM