Update 10.3 huge file almost 1GB !
    The update is finally done, but I am not able to access my phone settings, even the wifi is not accessible. I tried restarting a few times.. Still as soon as I select settings the screen goes black and that's it... Setting doesn't load, waited a few minutes..
    Even the phone doesn't seem to respond to touch properly... it takes a few swipes to unlock the phone, etc..

Is anyone else facing these issues !!
    02-21-15 12:44 AM
    well guys hopefully your having a better experience then i am right about now with the new update 10.3.1... not sure if anyone nows how to fix this but what has happend is every time i restart my device it comepletely resets the fone like i had never touched it before so let say i add my blackberry id on my z10 and i reboot the fone, it completly removes it like i had never dont it before hopfully one of the berry pros will be able to advise? your reply would be much apreciated
    02-21-15 12:49 AM
    This is typical of new software updates. A good idea is to avoid the updates for a good few days until all the bugs have been taken care of. However, this doesn't seem to be the case for you peeps here so just waiting till the os settles in.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 12:54 AM
    Waited 3days...

No change... its still slow... I need two attempts to unlock phone.. Unable to access settings.
    Can't upload / download images from whatsapp.. Cannot access BBM, etc. as I cannot enter my blackberry ID in settings..
    Not connecting to Wifi...
    Even email's stopped.

Even blackberry link doesn't connect..
    Sucks...
    02-23-15 06:13 AM
    Used an autoloader to update some 3 weeks ago, never experienced any issues like this. Some glad I did not waste my time waiting for OTA.
    02-23-15 06:38 AM