I know it is a pretty standard feature on phones to set text/e-mail alerts to notify you every X minutes until the message is actually opened/viewed. I've been looking over the settings on BB10 and am not finding this anywhere but I have to believe it exists. Anyone have any expierence with setting this up on a BB10 device?

To be clear: If a text comes in and I do not touch my phone I would like my phone to make another text alert sound 30 seconds to a minute later -- until I acknowledge somehow that I saw the message (unlock phone, look at hub, actually open message etc).
    10-26-14 08:08 AM
    I know it is a pretty standard feature on phones to set text/e-mail alerts to notify you every X minutes until the message is actually opened/viewed. I've been looking over the settings on BB10 and am not finding this anywhere but I have to believe it exists. Anyone have any expierence with setting this up on a BB10 device?

To be clear: If a text comes in and I do not touch my phone I would like my phone to make another text alert sound 30 seconds to a minute later -- until I acknowledge somehow that I saw the message (unlock phone, look at hub, actually open message etc).
    Not natively, but it may be possible with a third-party app. I’m currently running 10.3.1.628 and there is no mention of that feature anywhere (I was looking for it too).
    That's what the LED blink is for - no reason to bing, bong and vibrate on a rotating cycle just draining your battery life

Posted via CB10
    der_mit and Joshu42 like this.
    10-26-14 01:20 PM
    That's what the LED blink is for - no reason to bing, bong and vibrate on a rotating cycle just draining your battery life

Posted via CB10
    Good point. If your phone is out of sight though (in pocket, on counter in other room) it doesn't work as well as persistent bing bong bopadiboop.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-14 12:27 AM
    Bebuzz 10 does this. Download it.

Posted via CB10
    quimbydogg likes this.
    10-27-14 02:19 AM
    On 10.3.0 and prior, the LED remains active for 15 minutes and then stops, whether you checked your phone or not. Is this still the same behavior on the latest version of 10.3.1?

I'd really like an option to keep the LED blinking until I check my phone. Does BeBuzz or some other app have this feature?
    11-04-14 04:48 AM