When you preview a picture just taken in the Camera App, you are given the choice of deleting that picture. But since the reduced image of the picture you want to delete is not immediately replaced or removed for the lower left corner of the Camera App, it can happen that you try to repeat the deletion only to find out that you are actually deleting another picture.
    03-26-14 05:16 PM
    Hi Rui,
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!
    Please update your profile to include device, carrier, and location. Makes it easier for others to help you.

In regards to your post, you're talking about when you drag the thumbnail up with your finger, right? And then you can continue to drag your finger over to Share or Delete at side.

I just tried to replicate your issue and I couldn't. I tried to grab the thumbnail as fast as I could after deleting. One time it was still the deleted photo but by the time I dragged it up it was the correct next photo. (Not saying I don't believe you!)

Considering you have a popup confirming you want to delete, why would you try to delete it a second time?
    03-26-14 05:31 PM
    Thank you elite1.

I will update my profile, but in the meanwhile: Z10 (unlocked), MEO, PORTUGAL

I delete it a second time because the picture I'm looking at, at that time, is the one (I think) I'm trying to delete for the second time. The preview is showing the previous picture and not the one the delete is actually going to be performed on.

I'm probably using a slow SD CARD to store the pictures and using a faster one would hide this issue, but the fact remains that the interface is showing the wrong picture in the preview.
    03-26-14 05:45 PM