I have a meeting on my calendar that was created in Central Time (-6 GMT) and I am usually in Eastern Time (-5 GMT). I accepted this meeting when I was in Central Time. The meeting is 9:30 AM EDT. The reminder is set for 15 minutes on my Outlook and in my BlackBerry.

The reminder goes off at 8:15 AM, no matter which time zone I'm in. Instead of being 15 minutes before the meeting, this is 75 minutes before the meeting. Is this a persistent bug, manually fixable, or something no one has seen yet?
    08-12-13 07:47 AM
    I have a meeting on my calendar that was created in Central Time (-6 GMT) and I am usually in Eastern Time (-5 GMT). I accepted this meeting when I was in Central Time. The meeting is 9:30 AM EDT. The reminder is set for 15 minutes on my Outlook and in my BlackBerry.

The reminder goes off at 8:15 AM, no matter which time zone I'm in. Instead of being 15 minutes before the meeting, this is 75 minutes before the meeting. Is this a persistent bug, manually fixable, or something no one has seen yet?
    I suggest checking the calendar settings to see what's going on.
    08-12-13 07:55 AM
    I suggest checking the calendar settings to see what's going on.
    Anything I should be checking? Everything looks normal in those settings and there are no references to time zones.

By the way, this just happened with another meeting that was created in Eastern timezone, but accepted in Central timezone.
    08-12-13 09:53 AM
    I'd look at both your server and device settings to make sure they are both agreeing with what the notification timer and timezone should be. That should prevent the device from bugging you too soon.

I am not sure about the timezone bit of the issue though. :/
    08-12-13 01:25 PM