Please give us back the 10.2 monthly view calendar with the growing numbers (that was also a major selling point for BB10 and the PlayBook) in accordance with how many appointments are filled up with the day. And the colour bars to indicate the length of each appointment.

The previous 10.2 monthly view was the best compared to other platforms. Why copy Apple's with their dots on the calendar, it's so useless.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 02:08 AM
    Please give us back the 10.2 monthly view calendar with the growing numbers (that was also a major selling point for BB10 and the PlayBook) in accordance with how many appointments are filled up with the day. And the colour bars to indicate the length of each appointment.

The previous 10.2 monthly view was the best compared to other platforms. Why copy Apple's with their dots on the calendar, it's so useless.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    I agree 100%. This is what I loved about 10.2. The only thing so far to me that is better on 10.3 is the Android performance. Everything else is a step back, especially the graphics.
    The trend nowadays is to make graphics look as flat and childish as possible. BlackBerry jumped on the Bandwagon unfortunately. This was one of the main reasons I stuck with my BlackBerry.
    I hope this ridiculous trend is short lived and we can get UI graphics again that do NOT look like a child's toy.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 08:18 AM
    No I don't think so coz I think it is a turn backwards. You can't see anything from the month view except a few characters of an appointment.

Still prefer the current one where you can see everything.
    That's not the current one on my Passport, but I agree it looks good.

Sent via Tapatalk
    02-21-15 09:04 AM
    Is the Calendar going to be fixed or changed, its currently horrible.-z30-calendar-close-november.png
    remember how nice it use to be?

| bER1Nry | on the |  Q10 |
    VeryBumpy likes this.
    02-21-15 09:49 AM
    I kinda like the calendar. But I'm funny that way

Posted via my Canadian Passport
    02-21-15 09:54 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	z30-calendar-close-november.png 
Views:	678 
Size:	768.2 KB 
ID:	335602
    remember how nice it use to be?

| bER1Nry | on the |  Q10 |
    Yep, very nice. You tell me what is wrong with that layout. Especially the growing digits.

Oh yeah, I forgot: it doesn't look angry birdish enough...

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 09:58 AM
    The more I compare the two calendars the more it upsets me. Look at the old one how nice it stood out in functionality compared to anything else out there. Why on earth do they have to screw this up and make it look like an iToy so badly?
    02-21-15 12:13 PM
    Try month view then tap one time on the bar where the week number is written... I have too much private entries so I can�t post screenshots.
    That's my preferable view.
    On 10.2.1 it was the agenda view that I preferred most.

Workhorse: BlackBerry|Q10, SQN100-3, OS 10.2.1.2941; Power Workhorse: BlackBerry|Passport, SQW100-1, OS 10.3.0.675; Germany.
    02-21-15 12:30 PM
    I got used to it. Agenda view is what I use.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 12:58 PM
    Holy cow does this calendar stink! OMG. If I knew what a disaster it was, I might have stuck with my 9900. I can barely function with it. It also syncs badly and is a total mess that I am constantly trying to fix and wasting time with. #!% AAARGH!!!!!
    03-09-15 07:06 PM
    +1 calendar is terrible.
    03-09-15 07:32 PM
    I've updated to 10.3.1 the calendar on the 10.3.1 is exactly the same as the 10.2 don't see what you guys are complaining about.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 08:36 PM
    I have no problem with the calendar in 10.3.1

Suits me just fine.....

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 08:49 PM
    I've updated to 10.3.1 the calendar on the 10.3.1 is exactly the same as the 10.2 don't see what you guys are complaining about.

Posted via CB10
    Growing numbers and vertical sidebars - 2 key features that made the BlackBerry calendar a great productivity tool. Unless you weren't using the calendar so much, I'd understand why you do not see the clear difference.

CB on Q10
    03-09-15 09:06 PM
    To those who can't or doesn't seem to understand what people are complaining about, take a look at this screenshot of the 10.3 calendar and tell me if this tells you something as far as productivity, the selling point of BBRY (ie Business on the go) is concerned:

Is the Calendar going to be fixed or changed, its currently horrible.-img_20150227_214932.png

CB on Q10
    03-09-15 09:09 PM
    Maybe on the limited Q10 screen it's less useful but personally I quite like the 10.3.1 calendar on my Zed30. I have 8 different calendars displaying with 4 that are very active and I have no problem whatsoever being productive with it.

Posted via CB10 on my Zed30. Find me on Twitter @jeffgerard
    03-09-15 09:36 PM
    Maybe on the limited Q10 screen it's less useful but personally I quite like the 10.3.1 calendar on my Zed30. I have 8 different calendars displaying with 4 that are very active and I have no problem whatsoever being productive with it.

Then I suppose you're not clearly getting the point.

CB on Q10
    03-09-15 09:39 PM

I think you are productive because your memory is good enough that seeing the coloured dots corresponding to each calendar allows you to recall the times and durations of the events. Unfortunately, I am greatly helped by the 10.2.1 calendar because my memory is not so good, either from having to remember so many other things or because I'm not as young as I used to be.

Posted via CB10 on Passport.
    NoAhB0Dy and Lag_Fisher like this.
    03-09-15 09:45 PM
    Then I suppose you're not clearly getting the point.

CB on Q10
    I guess not. When I look at my calendar I have details below or to the right (in landscape) for the current day's events in the month view. You, however, clearly do not.

03-09-15 09:45 PM
    I guess not. When I look at my calendar I have details below or to the right (in landscape) for the current day's events in the month view. You, however, clearly do not.

For us Q10 users, that landscape is inexistent. And in month view, as posted above, then I suppose you could clearly get all the details by merely staring at those dots and squares. Too bad for us, we need the details and functionality that 10.2 provided. And since everything's working great for you, perhaps you could simply ignore all the posts in this thread and start your own?

CB on Q10
    03-09-15 10:23 PM
    For us Q10 users, that landscape is inexistent. And in month view, as posted above, then I suppose you could clearly get all the details by merely staring at those dots and squares. Too bad for us, we need the details and functionality that 10.2 provided. And since everything's working great for you, perhaps you could simply ignore all the posts in this thread and start your own?

CB on Q10
    I don't need to start my own thread. OP posted about his views on the calendar. I'm simply responding about my experience. Sorry if I don't have your frustration but that does not give you the right to tell me where to post.

03-09-15 11:20 PM
    Growing numbers and vertical sidebars - 2 key features that made the BlackBerry calendar a great productivity tool. Unless you weren't using the calendar so much, I'd understand why you do not see the clear difference.

CB on Q10
    I can't live without the calendar... what is this growing number that you guys keep talking about? I can't see it in the old or new calendar.

What side bars are you referring to?

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 02:39 AM
    I can't live without the calendar... what is this growing number that you guys keep talking about? I can't see it in the old or new calendar.

What side bars are you referring to?

Posted via CB10
    I don't have a screenshot of it but if you used the 10.2 calendar, not the stock version in the Passport and Classic as that's already 10.3 I presume, I'm sure you've encountered these things.

CB on Q10
    03-11-15 06:37 AM
    I have always my calendar sitting on homescreen and never had issue or problem with it. Maybe I'm not that picky. BB10 calendar works well on my side and it's awesome.

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.1.2480
    03-11-15 06:44 AM
    I have always my calendar sitting on homescreen and never had issue or problem with it. Maybe I'm not that picky. BB10 calendar works well on my side and it's awesome.

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.1.2480
    I can see that you're using a Passport. Have you tried the earlier devices like Q10 and Z10? A good example/comparison is that in the 10.3 calendar, a day with a 1 hr afternoon mtg will be the same with a day full of continuous meetings as both will have just 1 dot. While in the 10.2 calendar, we will be able to identify which days are full in the afternoon, which days we'll be fully booked with whatever appointment, and so on because of the growing numbers and vertical sidebars features.

I am fine with the new calendar - no prob with the design, new UI, as long as they bring back these 2 key features.

CB on Q10
    03-11-15 07:06 AM
109 12345