New appointments automatically use the default calendar and you need to select manually if you want to use it. That's ok, but once you've saved it you can edit all fields except the calendar one.

Has anyone found a work around except for deleting the appointment and redoing it if you want to change calendar for an appointment?

Smaller problems are the fact that only the default calendar seem to sync with MS Live and you can't select which color goes with which calendar.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 08:20 AM
    You touched on a few things there, so I'll try to answer them one by one..

FIrst off, not being able to change which calendar an appointment is associated with after the fact isn't a bug, it's designed that way. Same goes for contacts, messages etc.. things can't me 'moved' from one account to another, and I doubt that will change. Although in 10.2.1.1055 you can now copy a contact from one list to another, and then delete the original without actually recreating it.. which is useful in some circumstances.

As for only your default calendar syncing with MS live.. if you are creating other, local calendars on the device, no they won't sync. If you create additional calendars in MS live on the web, you should be able to get them all to sync with the device individually. You may have to play with some settings on the MS side there, unfortunately I'm not familiar with MS email, so I can't offer any pointers, but it certainly can, and is being done with Google.

Lastly, you can easily assign a color of your choosing to each calendar by opening the calendar app, swiping down from the top, choosing settings, and choosing Calendar colors.
    12-12-13 12:31 PM