Hi all,

So I got a little situation here with my calendar app. I was trying too connect my phone to this rental car I had and do a few other things, the BlackBerry Passport SE started to heat up quickly and slowed down.

I decided to turn off the phone and let it cool down, restart etc.

Once I did that, the calendar appointments and meetings seem to have disappeared from all the days. Ironically though the notification of the upcoming events pop up in the Hub and screen and when the reminder is due.

Anyway I can get the appointments back? How do I fix this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Posted via CB10
    06-05-19 02:21 PM
    Anyway I can get the appointments back? How do I fix this problem?
    Honestly, it'll probably just fix itself. The nuclear option though would be to remove the account and add it back. They're seemingly still all there, just not being displayed.
    06-05-19 02:43 PM
    Honestly, it'll probably just fix itself. The nuclear option though would be to remove the account and add it back. They're seemingly still all there, just not being displayed.

Hi Bla1ze,

Thanks. In this case it's not a Google calendar and it isn't synced to anything. This is just the stock BlackBerry 10 calendar and I don't have anything backed up here. I wouldn't be able to remove and add again I don't think.

It's not vital information or anything but a few things I would like to be reminded of.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    06-05-19 02:48 PM
    Hi Bla1ze,

Thanks. In this case it's not a Google calendar and it isn't synced to anything. This is just the stock BlackBerry 10 calendar and I don't have anything backed up here. I wouldn't be able to remove and add again I don't think.

It's not vital information or anything but a few things I would like to be reminded of.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Gotcha, they're all local. I would say just wait it out and see. If you're still getting alerts, it seems like it might just be recouping from the overheating.
    06-05-19 02:52 PM
    Gotcha, they're all local. I would say just wait it out and see. If you're still getting alerts, it seems like it might just be recouping from the overheating.

Just a quick update. I restarted the phone a few times and than I went and added a new calendar entry and all of a sudden everything popped up.

Thanks again!

Posted via CB10
    06-06-19 02:53 PM
    Just a quick update. I restarted the phone a few times and than I went and added a new calendar entry and all of a sudden everything popped up.

Thanks again!

Posted via CB10
    Nice everything back to normal!
    The nuc option that BL1ze said isn't really that nuc!
    Nucest option would be a reloading of entire BB10 OS!

Send by PassPort Silver Edition
    06-09-19 04:13 AM