I switched over from Android to a Blackberry Q10 because of the keyboard some weeks ago. I have two google accounts with calendars shared to me. I just set up some calendars for sync by accessing googles settings page over the browser. Not all at the moment because I have two issues.
    At first there is a chaos in the calendar app. Calendars are sorted by setup date. When I choose multiple calendars at once, the list seems to become random. Is there any possibility tho chanche the order. I would like to see them sorted by name. Sort them manualy would be a passable solution for me as well.
    My secound problem ist the hub. Can I select witch events I want to display? I see all events there, even those from hidden calendars.
    Does anyone has some tipps for me? I would be happy about any kind of solution. It can be a app recomendation as well.

Thank you
    fanks

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 12:43 PM
    1. I'd suggest removing ALL Calendars, and then re-adding them in the order you'd like to see them.
    2. The only way I think you could prevent items from showing in the Hub or locked screen is to make the item 'private'. And I'm not even 100% sure about this. But try one Calendar item as a test.
    07-07-13 09:25 PM
    Thank you for your answer.

1. That will work. But I worry about having to do that evertime I add a new calendar.

2. Unfortunately I don't have write access to those calendars. Marking events as private is not possible. Blackberry hub shows events from coworkers and even our car pool. There is actually no space left for my own events. I think I have to deal with that usesless function. Is it possible to disable at least events on the lock screen? I did not found that.

I hope there will be some improfements in future updates. For now the whole calendar seems to be not busines like. I expected a little more.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by fanks; 07-08-13 at 12:29 PM.
    07-08-13 12:09 PM