The bleeding has stopped.
    In large part because most of the BB10 development team were laid off.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    01-17-16 09:56 PM
    The bleeding has stopped. Try to keep up... this is 2016

Instead of me drawing a picture, to help you get it....

You, explain to the rest of us how BlackBerry should shut the door on BB10, walk away, and how that will "save the day". (ignore the FACT there is a market for BB10) (that you are blind to)

Consumer...
    Pretty simple. BB10 has .3% marketshare and is considered irrelevant within even the enterprise marketspace. BB10 generates very little revenue, there is no monthly service revenue like BBOS7.Enterprise customers pay BB for things like Good, BES, AtHoc, Secusmart and QNX. If there's a market for BB10, the revenue doesn't show it. Since I'm a member of the so called regulated industry that BB used to cater too, I can vouch we did move on. I use BB10 devices but I'm no longer required too. Android or IOS devices have been supported for at least the last three years on Wall Street and more importantly Main Street since much Enterprise is now BYOD support.
    Elephant_Canyon likes this.
    01-17-16 10:22 PM
    Pretty simple. BB10 has .3% marketshare and is considered irrelevant within even the enterprise marketspace... Since I'm a member of the so called regulated industry that BB used to cater too, I can vouch we did move on.
    Still on the market share bandwagon.

[edited by SF]

As you see no market for BB10, you're not the same caliber of "regulated" industry that I am aware of.

If your "regulated" sphere of influence is ok with android, or iPhone, your opinion on this matter is moot.
    The regulated industry that requires no android baked into the os is lost on you. Or you're just intentionally being obtuse.
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 01-19-16 at 09:27 AM. Reason: cleanup
    01-17-16 11:51 PM
    Chuck, I recommend you bail. Love is blind
    Elephant_Canyon likes this.
    01-17-16 11:58 PM
    Still on the market share bandwagon.

As you see no market for BB10, you're not the same caliber of "regulated" industry that I am aware of.

If your "regulated" sphere of influence is ok with android, or iPhone, your opinion on this matter is moot.
    The regulated industry that requires no android baked into the os is lost on you. Or you're just intentionally being obtuse.
    Regulated industries iPhones.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 01-19-16 at 09:27 AM. Reason: cleanup
    01-18-16 09:06 AM
    Support gooooogle? Hell no!

Posted via CB10
    01-18-16 11:43 AM
    Can we please get back on the unrealistic topic of Priv sales supporting BB10 development, and off the unrealistic off topic discussion of BB10 with no android runtime?

Thank you!
    01-18-16 01:00 PM
    Apple sold more iPhone 6/6 plus in about the first 8 or 9 minutes they were on sale. Apple and android are controlling the enterprise market at this point. Meanwhile you are talking about 25,000 devices that are like 8 or 9 years old. It isn't close to enough.
    Those devices are probably a lot younger than you think. The place I work at still uses 9900 series Bolds, all purchases in the las three years, many in the last 18 months.

LeapSTR100-2/10.3.2.2876
    01-18-16 02:13 PM
    This just proves how BB10 failed BlackBerry as OS because it removes monthly service revenue. I loved BB10 however I've always wondered how BlackBerry would replace 80 million users worth of revenue monthly if everyone moved to BB10 at time.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-16 03:40 PM
    If you buy a Priv, doesn't that just tells BB they should have gone Android 2 yrs ago and not to continue BB10 Dev?

If everyone goes out and buy a Passport and Classic right now, that tells BB you want BB10 still.
    01-18-16 06:57 PM
    If you buy a Priv, doesn't that just tells BB they should have gone Android 2 yrs ago and not to continue BB10 Dev?

If everyone goes out and buy a Passport and Classic right now, that tells BB you want BB10 still.
    More like 7 years.
    01-18-16 07:03 PM
    ...............the topic title is permanently nonsense................
    01-19-16 05:04 AM
    I *think* you guys should get back on track, right now.
    Free advice.

Closed for review and - hopefully - chill out.

Edit : cleanup done, some caught in the middle due to quotes (sorry).
    Hammer ready if further derail. Thread reopened.

Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!
    This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you’re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won’t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 01-19-16 at 09:33 AM.
    Uzi likes this.
    01-19-16 09:23 AM
    Those devices are probably a lot younger than you think. The place I work at still uses 9900 series Bolds, all purchases in the las three years, many in the last 18 months.

LeapSTR100-2/10.3.2.2876
    �n 2014 they were still producing BlackBerry Bold 9900.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-16 12:56 PM
89 ... 234