Hi guys, some of my inbuilt apps are not displaying.... will they be restored if I reload my phone?
    06-01-18 04:18 PM
    Yes.
    06-01-18 05:42 PM
    Hi guys, some of my inbuilt apps are not displaying.... will they be restored if I reload my phone?
    Where are they not displaying?

Posted via CB10
    06-01-18 07:52 PM
    Which "inbuilt" apps?

When did you notice they weren't there?

What did you do before they disappeared?

What OS version do you have that you're planning on "reloading" with?

(I'm leading to something with those questions, but I want to be sure first).
    06-01-18 09:05 PM
    (I'm leading to something with those questions, but I want to be sure first).

Ok, I'll beat you to it: the OP has a developer's OS on his/her device. Put it on there by mistake as so many others have done.
    06-01-18 09:20 PM
    Ok, I'll beat you to it: the OP has a developer's OS on his/her device. Put it on there by mistake as so many others have done.
    Darn it...

Yes. My fear is that a "reload" won't fix it because they'll just use the same hobbled developer OS autoloader.
    brookie229 likes this.
    06-01-18 09:26 PM
    Mr. T will be pleased that you guys solved the issue. Now perhaps you could show Ben how to get the right 10.3.3 version back on his phone.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-18 01:13 AM
    joeldf;13199456]Which "inbuilt" apps?

When did you notice they weren't there?

What did you do before they disappeared?

What OS version do you have that you're planning on "reloading" with?

(I'm leading to something with those questions, but I want to be sure first).[/QUOTE]

10.3.2.798 is the OS version am using, the apps stop displaying after I wiped the phone.
    06-02-18 08:35 AM
    Well, that's NOT a developer OS, and that's a good thing.

But it is an OLD OS. Very old.

You still didn't say which apps disappeared. Default phone apps, or apps you added from BlackBerry World?

A wipe puts the phone in "out of box" condition, deleting everything else off the phone in the process. You should be able to go into BlackBerry World and re-install your apps.

If it's actual phone apps, like pictures, media player or the file manager, then I don't know what happened. Those apps are missing in a developer OS, and was what I was going on with my earlier questions. Some people have come here after loading a developer OS asking why half the OS apps are missing.

What device do you have and what carrier are you on? Just curious about the carrier. AT&T hung on to that OS for an inordinately long time, but they did eventually move on to a 10.3.3 build some time ago.

Still, hit the thread below and get a much newer OS... But, you are on your own getting your apps back if it's your added apps that disappeared. You didn't happen to back your phone up before wiping?

/blackberry-10-os-f269/os-10-3-3-3216-live-links-1140113/
    06-02-18 01:15 PM