12-18-15 09:56 PM
403 ... 678910 ...
tools
    Seems to be a little less responsive on my Z10. It's not bad and not nearly like BBOS6 was, but I think the software is starting to outpace the hardware.
    Could be...

At times it's fast and responsive, other times it slows down a bit. I haven't checked traffic coming into or out of the phone to know if it's communicating with BB(??)'s servers nor have I checked if there are any background processes running either.
    02-20-15 12:53 PM
    The BlackBerry Assistant is not able to open the browser. Says it cannot find the browser on my device. Anybody else having the issue?

Posted via CB10
    I had a similar problem. I asked to open password keeper. It said that it couldn't find the app. So I just typed it out, and the app was in the search results.

Posted using the CB app on my Z10 (10.3.1)
    02-20-15 01:22 PM
    I am unable to open BBM messages in the Hub. The screen goes grey, then the arrow/trash can icons suddenly slide over and then it all goes back to normal.
    02-20-15 01:46 PM
    Oh sure, as soon as I post this, it starts behaving. Nvm. Carry on.
    02-20-15 01:50 PM
    I cannot see my videos when open, only black screen and sound! I also had problems with Facebook I deleted the app now shows up in the hub bit now my contacts of facebook don't show with their picture any suggestions please?

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 01:50 PM
    I got an Amazon App Store update from within the store about an hour ago.

Also:
    Clock on the lockscreen is still not centered
    I don't see that as a bug. The left edge of the time is aligned with the right edge of the mail/facebook/hub edge. It may be different, but I wouldn't call that wrong. A change to the layout is a design decision, not a bug in software.
    02-20-15 01:52 PM
    can anyone please tell me when the download is finish and blackberry requires a reboot for installing updates..
    how much time your cellfone took for complete installation and in proper working..
    my z10 is taking like 12 hours and still stuck on 97% ... its annoying
    02-20-15 01:57 PM
    Ok. So the toggle for full assistance was switched off. I tried to switch it on but it wouldn't. I tried a hard reboot and even then it didn't toggle on. I was able to do everything that is send texts, bbm, check weather and all except for commands to specifically open an app like 'open browser'. So i figured something must be completely wrong. Did a security wipe and a selective restore. Finally worked!!! Now the assistant is working as it should! Thanks for the help!
    Hi, I tried that, but it didn't work. What did you do to restore with the selective restore? just the apps or something else?
    02-20-15 02:09 PM
    I am having these following bugs on my Z10 after upgrading:
    * Calendar reminders have no sound.
    * Advanced interactions do not work
    Posted using the CB app on my Z10 (10.3.1)
    * Calendar reminders have no sound
    I have that problem on my Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.2267
    Last edited by eywong; 02-20-15 at 10:29 PM.
    02-20-15 02:19 PM
    my z10 is taking like 12 hours and still stuck on 97% ... its annoying
    'Strictly a guess on my part', but I would say it doesn't pass the security check for some reason or another. The reason I'm saying this is, as I recall that's about the same point the old BBOS(6?) stopped at when there was a conflict between Installed programs and the OS.
    02-20-15 02:30 PM
    If your phone doesn't work as it should after update:
    - Wait for about 30 minutes till everything settles in
    - Go to Blackberry World and update all apps
    - Wait another 30 minutes, than restart your phone
    If still you have issues, wait some more and restart again.
    If problems persist try hard reset, it's usually holding Vol+ and Vol-
    After you tried all this and still you have problems, backup your phone and do security wipe.
    Before restoring your backup, try to see if your phone now works. If at this point everything works you could try to restore backup and see if any problems start. If so, you should consider to "start again", installing apps manually rather than restoring.
    If you wiped your device and empty phone is still having bugs, connect it to Link and try Reloading OS.
    With new, reloaded OS you should test phone's behavior. If phone is at this point not working well, you should consider returning to 10.2.1.xxxx or installing OS from autoloader (leak).

If phone is bricked after update, (I've seen few posts complaining about this) try connecting phone to PC and in Link try to Reload OS, or installing some OS version from autoloader.
    anon1727506 likes this.
    02-20-15 02:51 PM
    When I open up am email I can't get back to the Hub. I have to turn the phone off first. Also lost the timestamp on the Hub. Geez, BB can't even get updates right.
    02-20-15 03:18 PM
    I have the problem that my USB memory card doesn't shows anymore and on file management, works for mouse and keyboard but NO luck with USB card.

Any ideas

Bad thing because I always presume with my collages because my phone have otg and there's no

Posted via CB 10 app from a glorious BlackBerry Passport
    02-20-15 03:27 PM
    As much as I love this 10.3 - the rotation bug is really unacceptable. I don't know how many people they have left with in the software department but there is no way it could get past all the stages unnoticed.
    That's really one BIG bug. Couldn't care less about some small bugs buried deep in the settings or apps, but this I would call "front page" bug, screaming at you and noticeable within first minutes of using the phone after updating.
    canBBuser likes this.
    02-20-15 03:31 PM
    After the BB 10.3.1 update, my contact numbers are gone leaving just names list in my phone contact.
    Can anyone help, please?
    02-20-15 03:48 PM
    Already by the Z10 i sync my Gmail calendar with the BlackBerry calendar: when I take an appointment in the calendar at the appointed hour I've always had a sound alert, bright LEDs and of course the warning screen.
    With the upgrade to 10.3.1, both on my Passport that the Z30 of my wife, only the warning appears on the screen but no beep and no LEDs. Of course I checked the settings and it's all as before; among the other settings are the same for all the different apps (as BBM, Whatsapp, mail, sms, etc) everything working perfectly.
    I also tried to add an appointment on local calendar, which i have not used before, but the problem is the same.
    Reboot not work for this problem.
    It is probably a bug in the firmware ... but if anyone has suggestions are welcome!
    02-20-15 04:06 PM
    Found another one, when I am in explorer the keyboard goes away but the screen won't come back, still looks like the keyboard is there even though it isn't

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 04:10 PM
    Battery is so dead will not charge, am using the original charger, it won't power up to try to reload the new OS or the previous... HELP

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 04:10 PM
    Twitter : "Reply" does not include the originating Twitter account! Other Twitterers referenced in original post are included, but not the originating Twitter account.
    02-20-15 04:25 PM
    @people with contact issues. Your contacts are still on your sim, if you reload back to 10.2.1 contacts will be reappearing again. BlackBerry changed something in 10.3.1 that ruined the contact reading from sim

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 04:29 PM
    with so many bugs in the official release makes one wonder what are BlackBerry thinking they are doing?
    and most importantly what is then the difference between leak and official release?

Posted via CB10
    I've never used a leaked OS and this update (on my z10) has been my worst experience since using the BB10 OS. I was so excited and now I'm going to stick with 10.2.1 on my z30 till its all sorted out. z30 still hasn't got the update though. Canada Shop blackberry on Fido.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 04:37 PM
    Right. Had BBM problems as well as that Twitter problem; went to BB World, downloaded all application updates (about 11), problems fixed - well, those I have noticed at least. I would say that bugs that are resolved by updating the misbehaving program are not really bugs.
    02-20-15 04:42 PM
    Wow, that's like blaming the user. Do a full reformat and reinstall and call back if it still doesn't resolve your problem.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 04:42 PM
    Another annoying bug. Not able to select text on text message or bbm. It only allows you to highlight the whole message, but not individual words in a message. Works on email. Go figure. Was definitely there on 10.2.

Edit: double tap works in text message actually, but not in Bbm
    02-20-15 04:46 PM
    Right. Had BBM problems as well as that Twitter problem; went to BB World, downloaded all application updates (about 11), problems fixed - well, those I have noticed at least. I would say that bugs that are resolved by updating the misbehaving program are not really bugs.
    Err... except when the bug returns! Twitter reply - the first time, it includes originating Twitter account, but in subsequent replies to other Tweets, the originating account is omitted - so this looks like a real bug.
    02-20-15 04:46 PM
403 ... 678910 ...