12-18-15 10:56 PM
403 ... 910111213 ...
tools
    It appears they rushed the update do much they forgot to Give Transfers an icon
    Transfers?

Posted via CB10
    extisis likes this.
    02-21-15 02:46 PM
    It appears they rushed the update do much they forgot to Give Transfers an icon
    elaborate
    02-21-15 02:47 PM
    elaborate
    Transfers?

Posted via CB10

This one,

You know when you get a progress bar on the Quick Settings when you transfer something, this is a new Application, the one on 10.2.1 looked Native BB c++, and was awful, this one looks Cascades built, (they didn't bother to make an icon for a system App)

The icon there is the default when you create a project
    02-21-15 02:58 PM
    This one, http://static.dyp.im/TdrsSqtd3g/larg...5c828cbedc.png

You know when you get a progress bar on the Quick Settings when you transfer something, this is a new Application, the one on 10.2.1 looked Native BB c++, and was awful, this one looks Cascades built, (they didn't bother to make an icon for a system App)

The icon there is the default when you create a project
    Because that is the biggest bug of all time that breaks every day tasks. Lol... seriously.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 03:16 PM
    Still no sound when someone calls me... it goes automatically on the silent profile. I missed very important calls due this bug.
    Also the Amazon appstore is not working. After I click accept it just crashing. Deleted the app and installed it again... no luck either.
    I have to start my Z10 multiple times a day because it freezes.

This is so annoying and I hope BlackBerry makes it up with an update!

From my Z10 with love.
    02-21-15 03:26 PM
    Because that is the biggest bug of all time that breaks every day tasks. Lol... seriously.

Posted via CB10
    And you have to be an arse because?
    I simply pointed it out.
    02-21-15 03:45 PM
    Rotation lock big resolved on my Z10 factory unlocked by wiping it. I didn't restore anything and so far no rotation lock issue.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 03:57 PM
    I updated this morning and was eager to check the volume of incoming notifications. In the sound settings the notification preview was as loud as it was on the leak I had been using and I was relieved. But then when an actual notification came in, it was completely silent! I double checked my settings, made sure I was on the normal profile, and maxed out the volume. I sent myself an email and it was still silent. I haven't tried other notifications since I have my Z10 on wifi and my sim in my Note. When I get home tonight I'll switch my sim over and do more digging.
    02-21-15 05:30 PM
    I updated this morning and was eager to check the volume of incoming notifications. In the sound settings the notification preview was as loud as it was on the leak I had been using and I was relieved. But then when an actual notification came in, it was completely silent! I double checked my settings, made sure I was on the normal profile, and maxed out the volume. I sent myself an email and it was still silent. I haven't tried other notifications since I have my Z10 on wifi and my sim in my Note. When I get home tonight I'll switch my sim over and do more digging.
    Are you sure it's not over riding the profile volume?
    02-21-15 05:44 PM
    Are you sure it's not over riding the profile volume?
    Even if that's the case if Blackberry seriously has made getting a decent volume on alerts, ringtones, alarms, then shame on them. I don't think that's the case though as most people have adjusted it to max everywhere and they are still getting low volume.
    02-21-15 06:12 PM
    Here are the bugs encountered so far on my Z10 (STL100-3):

- Search performed within BlackBerry Assistant couldn't find my installed app.

- Unable to change wallpaper when Parental Controls is ON.

- Remember app doesn't move completed tasks from "Today" to "Completed Earlier" section.

- No Sound or LED reminder notification in Calendar
    Last edited by River S.; 02-21-15 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Added another bug to the list
    02-21-15 06:48 PM

- Unable to change wallpaper when Parental Controls is ON.

- Remember app doesn't move completed tasks from "Today" to "Completed Earlier" section.

- No Sound or LED reminder notification in Calendar
    For the no sound or LED calendar notification, I managed to get it working after a device reload. (unfortunately, I lost my BBM chats when though I backed them up using Link)

Posted via CB10
    River S. likes this.
    02-21-15 09:38 PM
    I lost half of my contacts on my Z10!

Anyone else experienced it?

Came from official 10.2.2!

Posted via CB10
    I lost half my contacts as well on Z10
    02-21-15 10:58 PM
    The only bug I'm facing is the lagging when battery goes under 10% ! Phone goes crazy

CB10 - Q10
    02-21-15 11:02 PM
    Is anyone with z10 experiencing any problems with the update? Can you confirm that maps are working correctly on z10? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    The maps are working correctly on z10. I'm on stl100-1.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 11:11 PM
    The only bug I'm facing is the lagging when battery goes under 10% ! Phone goes crazy

CB10 - Q10
    What battery saving mode are you on?
    02-21-15 11:13 PM
    I'm on the same update with Z10stl3 and my call app is not bugged like that... I recommend that you backup and reload. It's never good to update from a leak.

Posted via CB10
    That is also happening to me. I never ran a leak on my stl100-1.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 11:20 PM
    What battery saving mode are you on?

Bugs in official 10.3.1.2243-img_20150222_062307.png

And always on!
    But this bug with me since the 10.3 leak

CB10 - Q10
    02-21-15 11:25 PM
    I lost half of my contacts on my Z10!

Anyone else experienced it?

Came from official 10.2.2!

Posted via CB10
    I lost a little less than half.

I showed my Sim contacts, reboot, hid them again, reboot again and then they came back--- I just had to re link a few
    02-22-15 02:31 AM
    I lost a little less than half.

I showed my Sim contacts, reboot, hid them again, reboot again and then they came back--- I just had to re link a few
    It's an illusion of losing contacts. When I did the update it also seemed like a lost contacts but then I noticed the # of contacts was gradually going up. It's like the system need time to reindex everything. But people panic before that happens.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 02:46 AM

I've noticed this problem only applies to websites that are 'added to homepage screen'

Hopefully BlackBerry will resolve this in the next update as I have several 'website' apps saved to my homescreen!

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 02:50 AM
    I've noticed this problem only applies to websites that are 'added to homepage screen'

Hopefully BlackBerry will resolve this in the next update as I have several 'website' apps saved to my homescreen!

Posted via CB10
    It doesn't count home screen browser shortcuts as apps. So it's a missing feature.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 02:53 AM
    Now this has been working since i started with BB 10 - But now in 10.3.1 - I see this as a huge bug personally

I would have music for my notifications - So when a email or BBM hit and i was in a different room i could hear my phone
    As it would continuous play until the end of the track or until i got to the phone
    This worked on 10.1 - 10.2 - 10.2.1

But now on 10.3.1 same notificatiosn that worked on previous OS now only play for 3 or 4 secs

Now also when you go to pick your notification - browse for music is still there - So when you browse and pick the tune you want - it will start to play from start to finish - Before you apply it
    But when you apply the music you will only get 3 or 4 secs of the music playing when the notification sounds - then it cuts off

What i find amazingly surprising is that how did BB let these bugs slip through - How many beta testers were out there testing ?????

Notification volume is ok though and this is the only bug i have come across so far

Has BB stopped having music as notifications then ??? And if so why is browse for music still there when choosing your notification

Has anyone else experienced it and maybe could a passport owner or classic owner out there have a go at attaching music to your notifications just to see if it works on their phones

Using a Z30 STA100-2

Apologies if posted in wrong place and for long post
    02-22-15 03:49 AM
    Has anyone else experienced it and maybe could a passport owner or classic owner out there have a go at attaching music to your notifications just to see if it works on their phones
    Music notifications work perfectly for me. Using a Z10

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 03:56 AM
    Music notifications work perfectly for me. Using a Z10

Posted via CB10
    These bugs must be extremely hard to track if not everyone is getting them.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 03:59 AM
403 ... 910111213 ...