Have you all post any of these issues at BB's official forums or use Contact and submit these to support team?
    02-28-15 11:47 PM
    I decided to wipe and reload everything.

It looks like my issues I mentioned previously were resolved by doing so. Perhaps the same might be a solution for others here.

..Tom

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 01:03 AM
    Hi
    I can't save contacts in z 10 10.3.1 update...The phone is not use able any more with out saving contacts...don't know what to do...
    03-01-15 02:54 AM
    Hi
    I can't save contacts in z 10 10.3.1 update...The phone is not use able any more with out saving contacts...don't know what to do...
    When you are creating a new contact, what happens when you save?

When you are creating, there is a "Save To: " on top of the new contact screen. What do you see there?
    03-01-15 11:36 AM
    When you are creating a new contact, what happens when you save?

When you are creating, there is a "Save To: " on top of the new contact screen. What do you see there?
    Thanks god you answered to me
    Yeah when I click on the save option it does not work!!
    Would be appreciated if you contacted me via whatsapp
    +989367389312
    Thanks
    03-01-15 01:18 PM
    Thanks god you answered to me
    Yeah when I click on the save option it does not work!!
    Would be appreciated if you contacted me via whatsapp
    +989367389312
    Thanks
    Sorry, I don't use Whats app. What I am trying to ask is when you are saving a new contract, there is "Save To" on top, does that list anything?
    What I would recommend is adding a new account (hotmail, live, yahoo, but not Gmail) that offers exchange etc and then try saving a new contact to see what happens.
    03-01-15 06:39 PM
    Sorry, I don't use Whats app. What I am trying to ask is when you are saving a new contract, there is "Save To" on top, does that list anything?
    What I would recommend is adding a new account (hotmail, live, yahoo, but not Gmail) that offers exchange etc and then try saving a new contact to see what happens.
    Oh thanks I fixed it
    I should have chosen just the local contacts.
    Now i can use it
    You know yesterday I wanted to buy a used Motorola Moto X but I changed my mind
    03-01-15 09:36 PM
    Oh thanks I fixed it
    I should have chosen just the local contacts.
    Now i can use it
    You know yesterday I wanted to buy a used Motorola Moto X but I changed my mind

Great! Glad to hear it's resolved.
    03-01-15 09:51 PM
    Great! Glad to hear it's resolved.
    Yeah bro
    You know I think 10.2 was faster than 10.3
    03-02-15 04:30 AM
    I don't think blackberry polished it's 10.3.1 before releasing it officially to public. They took too long for an OS with lots of bugs...I think it's better to move back to iPhone with more stable and reliable OS platform.

Posted via CB10
    bribreizh likes this.
    03-02-15 04:57 AM
    Bugs in official 10.3.1.2243-img_20150301_220220.png thanks 10.3 for double icons on update.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 05:01 AM
    Since the latest update lots of things such as screen rotation have gone wrong, but in particular, the Blackberry Link will no longer sync Windows Live Address Book with my Blackberry.

I need to export my Address Book, as I need to update a database at the office. Is there a fix other then subscribing to an App that wants all my data to be shared in the cloud?
    03-02-15 06:44 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150301_220220.png 
Views:	606 
Size:	301.7 KB 
ID:	338069 thanks 10.3 for double icons on update.

Posted via CB10
    How did you update your phone?
    I mean directly by your phone or blackberry link or you used Autoloader files?!
    03-02-15 06:54 AM
    I haven't seen anyone else mention this so not sure what is going on but here is what is happening to my Z10 since the update:

• When I go to open a text/conversation from someone the screen is very laggy and can take up to 10-15 seconds to load. Sometimes it just never loads until I try it again hours later.
    • When I select one conversation history in texts, the conversation above or below for someone else will open
    • Not always but fairly often when I type to text someone the letters wont appear in the text box, sometimes they appear a few seconds later, other times they never appear and I have to exit the conversation, reopen and then try typing again
    • Texts from other people will arrive and then second later the tail end of their text will show as a duplicate text
    • I often cant send a text I did get to type by hitting the keyboard key 'send', I have to use the envelope icon above the keyboard for it to send
    • I typed someone a text a few days ago that just disappeared off the screen, like it had never been there, I went to text the same person a few days later the missing text appeared all ready and waiting to be sent, as if we were back to when I originally typed it

I primarily use the phone for texting, so this is incredibly frustrating and is rendering the phone useless for me as I often only have a few seconds at work to send a text, and this performance would be beat by a carrier pigeon. I have to keep apologizing to people as to why I am taking forever to respond but I have to put the phone down after repeated attempts to even open an incoming text or respond as I want to throw it at a wall, and I can't afford to do that.

I've tried to be patient, got the update over a week ago and am about out of patience - HELP!!! Please

I am not too tech savvy so haven't done any wipes or anything as I don't want to lose the information that is in my phone and am afraid I will screw that up.
    03-02-15 11:58 AM
    I haven't seen anyone else mention this so not sure what is going on but here is what is happening to my Z10 since the update:

• When I go to open a text/conversation from someone the screen is very laggy and can take up to 10-15 seconds to load. Sometimes it just never loads until I try it again hours later.
    • When I select one conversation history in texts, the conversation above or below for someone else will open
    • Not always but fairly often when I type to text someone the letters wont appear in the text box, sometimes they appear a few seconds later, other times they never appear and I have to exit the conversation, reopen and then try typing again
    • Texts from other people will arrive and then second later the tail end of their text will show as a duplicate text
    • I often cant send a text I did get to type by hitting the keyboard key 'send', I have to use the envelope icon above the keyboard for it to send
    • I typed someone a text a few days ago that just disappeared off the screen, like it had never been there, I went to text the same person a few days later the missing text appeared all ready and waiting to be sent, as if we were back to when I originally typed it

I primarily use the phone for texting, so this is incredibly frustrating and is rendering the phone useless for me as I often only have a few seconds at work to send a text, and this performance would be beat by a carrier pigeon. I have to keep apologizing to people as to why I am taking forever to respond but I have to put the phone down after repeated attempts to even open an incoming text or respond as I want to throw it at a wall, and I can't afford to do that.

I've tried to be patient, got the update over a week ago and am about out of patience - HELP!!! Please

I am not too tech savvy so haven't done any wipes or anything as I don't want to lose the information that is in my phone and am afraid I will screw that up.
    Wow, that sounds very annoying, I hope they are resolved soon.
    Can you tell us how did you upgrade, did you use OTA? or Sacesi? Autoloader?
    Thanks.
    03-02-15 12:08 PM
    Wow, that sounds very annoying, I hope they are resolved soon.
    Can you tell us how did you upgrade, did you use OTA? or Sacesi? Autoloader?
    Thanks.
    It is brutally annoying, and embarrassing. Upgraded OTA.
    03-02-15 12:23 PM
    I have a z10, and i have set a phone password but most of the time when i try unlocking it the keypad doesn't come up. Is this bug in the OS, If it is not please let me know a method where i can correct it.
    03-02-15 12:50 PM
    It is brutally annoying, and embarrassing. Upgraded OTA.
    It seems more and more people reported issues after OTA.
    Did you consider doing an autoloader fresh install to see if the issues persist? Good luck!
    03-02-15 02:03 PM
    This one very annoying bug so far that I have been able to reproduce:

- After backing up data to your PC the entire call log in the phone app is cleared out. Only a phone reboot could bring it back.
    bribreizh likes this.
    03-05-15 09:18 AM
    The timer in the clock app has no way to set the time. When I first updated to 10.3.1 it was there, now it's gone and now sitting the timer is impossible! What happened? I tried re booting and still not fixed.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 03:13 PM
    The timer in the clock app has no way to set the time. When I first updated to 10.3.1 it was there, now it's gone and now sitting the timer is impossible! What happened? I tried re booting and still not fixed.
    Do both ways to set the time no longer function?
    1) Bringing up the Timer Options menu by either clicking on the time displayed above the Start button or by clicking on the Options button to the left of the Start button
    2) Moving the blue bubble on the clock face
    03-10-15 04:06 PM
    Not sure if this has been mentioned in any of the posts here, but since updating to 10.3.1 from 10.2.1, Link no longer recognizes my Q10 when connected via USB to my laptop (Mac).
    03-11-15 06:29 AM
    Low volume everywhere... It's like half compared to 10.2.1
    03-11-15 08:21 AM
    I'm having the same issue, so is my spouse's Z30 and all the Q10's, Z10's and Z30's at work...WTF!!!!
    03-12-15 10:54 PM
    Those who had major issues (not just bugs or you are unhappy because colors are different) please vote here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ssues-1005609/
    03-12-15 11:46 PM
403 ... 14151617