Z30, running for just a short while now. Every now and then I do a reboot (via volume buttons) if I think the phone might be acting a little glitchy, but it's not something I do often as my general experience is the phone/OS are pretty solid.

After a reboot early yesterday, I missed several emails - noticed later when I checked on my PC and several had come in from earlier, that had not arrived on the phone. Refreshing the hub multiple times gave no result. I was still receiving facebook notifications and text messages, just no emails (3 separate accounts.) I rebooted the phone again and they all came in.

Has anybody else seen this? I'm surprised of having issues AFTER a fresh reboot - you would think the reboot would solve some issues instead of seemingly create them.

06-17-15 12:40 PM
    I have this problem on my passport with Drives me nuts and seems inconsistent. I have 8 email address going to my phone, many on the same server and only one has that problem? I never thought of it as an OS issue. I have figured it was something else.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-15 10:22 PM
    It's happened to me before in the past, but seemingly after the phone hasn't been rebooted for a very long time. I notice it acting up, so I reboot, and the emails come in. The circumstances were pretty much opposite this time. I rebooted for other reasons unrelated to email, and emails stopped afterwards...until the next reboot, because I noticed I had missed emails. Weird.

06-18-15 08:23 AM