I have found a bug when adding contacts present in multiple contact lists (linked together within the app) to newly created Groups in the Contacts app. You must have contacts that are present in different contact lists, for example, Cloud (Outlook, Gmail), Facebook, BBM, or LinkedIn - minimum two lists; and linked together.

Here are the steps:
    1. In the Contacts app setting, under the "Show Account in Contact List" option only select Cloud (Outlook, Gmail, etc) - any one list
    2. Now go back to the main screen and create a Group. Name it.
    3. Press/Select the "Add Contacts" icon
    4. Start to add contacts from the "Select Contacts" screen
    5. The list that shows up does not display contacts that are present in the Cloud list (selected list), and present in other lists

Since all the contacts I am adding are present in the Cloud list, as well as the deselected ones, those should be displayed so I can add them - even if they are present in other lists which have been deselected under the "Show Account in Contact List" option on the Settings screen.

There is a workaround - select all lists under "Show Account in Contact List" option and add your contacts, and then set the group.

Anyone else seeing this?

Using Z10 - 10.3.2.2339
    07-12-15 11:16 AM
    Here's the problem I am having (and its hard to type it out and be clear, but I'll try):

Contact: Joe Smith. Has two email addresses: joe at gmail and joe at example

So I want to add Joe Smith to a distribution list - the BB (Q10) asks Ways to Contact after I click on the ... and click Add to Group.

So I select joe at gmail or joe at example and it will only select one of those and never let me change it.

So let's say I've selected:
    joe at example

But actually want the group list email to send to: joe at gmail - cannot be changed. The software will not allow me to select joe at gmail - actually it does allow me to select it in the Ways to Contact screen but it ignores it and still send it to joe at example
    07-14-15 05:57 PM
    Let's say you built a contact list with Joe and Jane. Then you wanted to remove Jane and add Johnny. Could you do that?

If so, then do the same with Joe's two email addresses. Remove Joe and readd him with the alternate address.

If you can't remove and add people to a contact list, then that's just a limitation of contact lists, and you'll need to recreate the list.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-15 06:13 AM
    Hate to write such a long post but suppose for figuring out a potential bug:

1. Group list: Test
    2. Contact: Joe: joe at joe dot com and joe at no dot com
    3. Contact: Sally: sally at sally dot com and sally at dot com

Go to the Joe contact and ... and click Add to Group.
    The Ways to Contact screen comes up: Select: joe at joe dot com

Go to the Sally contact and ... and click Add to Group.
    The Ways to Contact screen comes up: Select: sally at sally dot com
    ----
    Create an email:

Select Test group list

Looks at emails address in the To: field:

joe at joe dot com
    sally at no dot com
    !!!!!

Go back to into Test contact Group
    Hold down Sally entry until Select Ways to Contact appears
    Yup: sally at sally dot com is selected (sally at no dot com is unselected)

Create an email - same thing (i.e. joe at joe dot com and sally at no dot com are in the To: field!)
    07-15-15 04:49 PM