The instant action delete icon is only present for text messages if "instant action 1" is checked to "file" or "flag." If, however, "instant action 1" is checked to "none," then the instant action that appears beside an SMS is the reply icon, even if instant action 2 is set to the "delete." This is a major bug in the OS. The developers need to fix this or someone needs to explain to me how to get around this annoying problem.
    08-30-15 09:45 AM
    This isn't a bug, it's more so a design oversight. They should have included 2 separate instant action settings; settings for email instant actions and settings for text instant actions.

I will agree they should eventually refine instant actions, but they likely have bigger fish to fry and this isn't exactly breaking any functionality. Just set email instant action #1 to flag and deal with it.

Posted via CB10
    08-30-15 02:14 PM
    The developers need to fix this or someone needs to explain to me how to get around this annoying problem.
    I think the proper starting point to a resolution would be BlackBerry it's self.
    Contact BlackBerry Support - Online Resources - Call BlackBerry - US
    08-31-15 12:38 PM
    The instant action delete icon is only present for text messages if "instant action 1" is checked to "file" or "flag." If, however, "instant action 1" is checked to "none," then the instant action that appears beside an SMS is the reply icon, even if instant action 2 is set to the "delete." This is a major bug in the OS. The developers need to fix this or someone needs to explain to me how to get around this annoying problem.
    ┻━┻︵ \(‿)/ ︵ ┻━┻ GO AWAY

Typed on my posh black Classic.
    08-31-15 05:12 PM