Update of WhatsApp Calling feature has one a bug in the application.

Custom Ringtone Notification Sound Setting.

Added custom ringtone selection for incoming WhatsApp calls (Settings, Notification Settings, Call notifications)

- I can set a custom ringtone but when a friend calls me on WhatsApp, I only see a short pop up screen (no picture and I can't swipe) and the Custom Ringtone for incoming calls won't play either.

WhatsApp has to fix this asap.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-15 05:26 PM
    The small popup is unfortunately the best we can do for displaying the incoming call notification. BlackBerry has not given us (or anyone else, to our knowledge) access to the necessary parts of the system required to display a more native-like incoming call notification.

If there's a problem with the custom ringtone, first make sure your phone's notification profile isn't set on Silent or Vibrate. If its still not working, please provide more detail about what you set it to, and what happens when you get a call.
    04-24-15 05:39 PM
    The small popup is unfortunately the best we can do for displaying the incoming call notification. BlackBerry has not given us (or anyone else, to our knowledge) access to the necessary parts of the system required to display a more native-like incoming call notification.

If there's a problem with the custom ringtone, first make sure your phone's notification profile isn't set on Silent or Vibrate. If its still not working, please provide more detail about what you set it to, and what happens when you get a call.
    Well I have an app which can create ringtones. I have stored a selfmade ringtone in my SD card.

Now I want to attach the selfmade ringtone with WhatsApp Custom for incoming calls only and I wanna hear the sound, swiping to accept or to decline a incoming call instead of a incoming notification pop-up call.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-15 11:25 AM
    Hi. I tried to change ring tone from the drop down list in whatsapp settings, then I don't know what was the default ring tone, it doesn't seem that the list has the default tone. Can you please help me find and how to set the default ring tone for whatsapp? Thanks
    06-23-15 02:10 AM