I have noticed multiple times that when I answer a call and switch the phone app to active frame, I am unable to go back to the call screen when I re-enter the app.

It keeps showing the call log screen and I am unable to switch back to the actual call screen.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-15-13 08:51 AM
    Nope lol I was just in a call and had to switch apps and screens many times throughout the call and everytime I went back to the Phone app, it was right back into the call screen.
    02-15-13 08:59 AM
    It appears to happen intermittently.

Had a call today and it worked fine.

Will just have to continue monitoring.

02-15-13 10:34 AM
    Instead of hitting the Phone app's active frame, try hitting Phone icon at bottom of home pages. (or vice versa)

b320 and b320 like this.
    02-15-13 12:04 PM
    Instead of hitting the Phone app's active frame, try hitting Phone icon at bottom of home pages. (or vice versa)

This is my thinking as well. Good suggestion
    02-15-13 03:31 PM
    Happened to me again today.

What's happening is that when I receive an incoming call and answering, the phone app immediately goes to the call log screen instead of the active call screen.

When this happens there is no way for me to switch back to the active call screen as the app is unresponsive even though the call is still connected.

As I said before, it appears to be happening intermittently.

I will upload the screenshots of the issue as soon as I get to my computer.

02-15-13 08:49 PM
    This just happened to me. Its a little frustrating as I wanted to put on speakerphone but I couldn't return to the call. Was just stuck in the call log screen. I've noticed mine is getting buggier lately. I wonder if one of the android or sideloaded apps is causing problems.
    02-15-13 09:15 PM
    This just happened to me. Its a little frustrating as I wanted to put on speakerphone but I couldn't return to the call. Was just stuck in the call log screen. I've noticed mine is getting buggier lately. I wonder if one of the android or sideloaded apps is causing problems.
    Did you try elite1's tip about tapping the Phone icon on the home screen? Did that work?
    02-15-13 09:32 PM
    I tried that tip and it pretty much just launches the phone app in the same state as if I had selected the active frame, which of course brings me back to square one.

Much like the poster above, I was trying to activate the speaker phone and was not able to.

I really do hope that this bug gets fixed soon.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-13 12:35 AM