Most of the websites I enter will be redirected to wpkg.org. I tried browser settings but it just won't help. Does anyone have the same problem and know how to fix it? I'm in China and a quick search on Internet (with my laptop...) showed results mentioning great (chinese) firewall attack. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 09:47 AM
    Is this happening on a mobile data connection or a local Wi-Fi network connection? It sounds like domain name queries are being redirected.
    04-27-15 09:40 PM
    Is this happening on a mobile data connection or a local Wi-Fi network connection? It sounds like domain name queries are being redirected.
    It's Wi-Fi network connections. But not only the one I use at home, but all others I use, too. And it also happens with my Bold 9930 which I almost never use for internet browsing. It seems that the chinese censorship army is targeting websites with facebook.connect option. I found some info on Reddit.Com. Downloading Evolution Browser and disabling Javascript fixed it for me. This redirecting stopped. For now...

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 11:40 PM