Posted via CB10
    02-08-18 01:38 PM
    Lagging in what way?

If I compare my Z10 and a brand new iPhone X..... yes it's slower, as the hardware (processor, memory, RAM and Modem) are all slower. And there has been far less work done on the software in the last five years.

For the most part though, my Z10 browser is as fast as it was at launch... but it is less compatible with today's internet standards.
    02-08-18 01:52 PM
    Oh I know what you mean! Thank you
    Am not sure about that but sometimes it lags whenever I open several windows.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-18 02:33 PM
    Depends on what phone you have, but could be a memory issue....
    02-08-18 02:48 PM
    It is a BlackBerry Leap

I solved the issue after I deleted some useless android apps! The phone runs way faster than the way it was before and I can notice a huge difference.

Thanks for understanding

Posted via CB10
    02-08-18 02:53 PM
    It is a BlackBerry Leap

I solved the issue after I deleted some useless android apps! The phone runs way faster than the way it was before and I can notice a huge difference.

Thanks for understanding

Posted via CB10
    The fewer android apps you run, the better your device will function. As for the browser, make sure you clear history, cookies and data on a regular basis. The browser is just getting old and is just not being updated to deal with all the changes in web page design. (not all these changes are for the good either--IMO the web browsing experience is getting more and more annoying and that is NOT exclusively on the BB10 browser.
    kvoox likes this.
    02-08-18 03:15 PM
    It is a BlackBerry Leap

Thanks for understanding

Posted via CB10
    It's drastic, but I'd reload the OS on a pretty regular basis, could make a huge difference in overall performance.

But I had it down to maybe an hour to reload the OS, recreate my accounts and reload a few apps - - I gave up on trying to restore data via LINK.
    02-08-18 03:25 PM
    The fewer android apps you run, the better your device will function. As for the browser, make sure you clear history, cookies and data on a regular basis. The browser is just getting old and is just not being updated to deal with all the changes in web page design. (not all these changes are for the good either--IMO the web browsing experience is getting more and more annoying and that is NOT exclusively on the BB10 browser.
    Hello!

I didn't think of clearing the browser data, I think I'm going to give it a go, thank you!

Posted via CB10
    02-08-18 03:25 PM