A few months ago I started using the browser to go on Facebook and saved a shortcut to the home screen, the last couple of days when I open it it momentarily puts me on Facebook only to quickly say the browser has crashed unexpectedly . I cant even go to the login screen using other browsers (zeus and secure browser). Also crashes. I can get on Facebook from a computer but I want access on my phone. Any ideas as to how I can fix this?

Posted via CB10
    06-10-16 06:48 AM
    Already a thread on this. Try a search first

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1076090

Posted via CB10
    06-10-16 07:00 AM
    A few months ago I started using the browser to go on Facebook and saved a shortcut to the home screen, the last couple of days when I open it it momentarily puts me on Facebook only to quickly say the browser has crashed unexpectedly . I cant even go to the login screen using other browsers (zeus and secure browser). Also crashes. I can get on Facebook from a computer but I want access on my phone. Any ideas as to how I can fix this?

Posted via CB10
    had the same issue, tried all suggesitons and no luck. Finally I opened browser, used google to search facebook login and went to login page that way and it finally connected. Then I made a new bookmark on home screen. Working so far.
    06-10-16 07:41 AM